Batman the Musical Should Have Been Finished!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Cela Shyish

Grave Guard
Dec 14, 2012
284
Zombies
262
So Batman is one of only 2 superheroes I like (Kickass being the other one) and there was going to be a Batman Musical but it didn't receive the funding it needed :( Here's 2 examples of their songs


 
Watch spider-man the musical and realize how bad of an idea it is to turn super-hero movies into musicals. I've got to say good call by the producers here. Actually I don't like super-hero movies in general but that's besides the point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dragonet
I hate superhero movies, western comics etc in general. Aside from batman and kickass. So I didn't like spiderman anyway but the batman musical looks really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dragonet
I'm not a fan of the new line-up of musicals TBH. I'm a sucker for Phantom of the Opera and Tanz der Vampire but it's because they have such an unique style. I wonder if they could have captured that same thing with Batman, the right music, the atmosphere etc. Looking at the last attempts at musicals...eh I dont know. Those two exaomples sound alright but it's a total package and if one thing is off a musical simply falls flat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dragonet
I feel the same way about most creative endeavours to be honest; anything that doesn't sit well with me normally ruins my enjoyment.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu