• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bigcannon's VC army

Hi Guys~,

I recently place an order with GW but made a mistake on their website country selection and turn up i am buying much more expensive than what it should be. Was the currency exchange issue or is just me ? The price is messed up with GBP/AUD/USD, 136GBP = 218USD and 55GBP = 88USD ONLY is DOUBLE the price .. :( See below image for reference.

@Bigcannon Where have you get this head for your Khorne Lord(Wip 2) and which pats you use for your Malekith conversation.... They are greate works.......On ask in additional could you take a closer Picture of your conversation where you use the lower Body of the "Lelith Hesperax" from Dark Eldar...... I interest at this modell

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
vegabond said:
@Bigcannon Where have you get this head for your Khorne Lord(Wip 2) and which pats you use for your Malekith conversation.... They are greate works.......On ask in additional could you take a closer Picture of your conversation where you use the lower Body of the "Lelith Hesperax" from Dark Eldar...... I interest at this modell
I will answer on the only thing I can the head is from the zombie dragon / TG kit. The rest you'll have to wait for the man himself to answer :)

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
:siren:Count Vorri - Whilst I understand just how good Bigcannon's work is, could you please refrain from swearing on the forum:siren:

Any problems, shoot me a PM!

EDIT: I have edited your post to remove the word in question

ObliviJohn

Vampire wood elf
Malochai said:
:siren:Count Vorri - Whilst I understand just how good Bigcannon's work is, could you please refrain from swearing on the forum:siren:

Any problems, shoot me a PM!

EDIT: I have edited your post to remove the word in question
Hey! That's so mean, I thought big cannon was making an update. I got sort of excited... Damnit!

Emicrania

Wight King
sorry for the threadomancy but i NEED the recipe for that filthyness and gore that hang out from those awesome models! the link is broken and i can't find a tutorial elsewhere

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hey Bigcannon loving the models, its obvious that a lot of time, hard work and attention to detail has gone into them. Very impressive, I'm curious about the Malekith you made, I think I can work out majority of the bits used but I'm just curious where did the sword come from and is the Head just the one from the Dreadlord on Black Dragon kit with a bit green stuff over the facial features?

untitled_musketeer

Vampire Count
True Blood
:siren: Emicrania, can you refrain from threadomancy in future. If you have a question about colour recipes, please PM the member directly. Thank you :thumbsup: :siren: