• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bishop (Brets) vs Chaos_Born (O&G) - 2500 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
No for purposes of shooting they are treated as one model

For the purposes of shooting at a large target they just can no longer claim cover bonuses

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
So I pick which part of the model I'm shooting at before I roll to hit, or wound, or what...

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
They are one model just like cavalry. The only difference is they use the highest wound characteristic. Otherwise they are just treated as one model.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
You don't pick a part, the spider and rider share one wounds and toughness characteristic. And I think seized two standards: Wolves and savage orcs

My charges then, the two wolves on the right will charge the bowmen in front of them and the gigantic spider boss will charge the M@A in front of him. Reactions (the bowmen can't S&S)?

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh well, that roll was pretty good, that was just me being a bit stupid:lol:

Okay, last two dice try for 'Ere we go!

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Nope.

Combat! Fear test for the M@A in combat with the big-ass spider (who, FYI has two wounds left)

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
all good..

Champ will push the Damsel outta the way, or the Damsel will just move outta the way (whichever I can do)... so that only M@A are in B2B.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Damn...There should be some way of showing where abouts the champion is in a unit...

Okay then attacks on the men from the spider then

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
yeah, you can specify champ models, and I usually do, I didn't do it this time though...

I assume that's Str 4, since you needed a 3+ to wound.. so, save at -1

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
ok, I haven't got BC open at work here... but you should be 40mm... so that's 4 models in B2B.

13 atks (2 champ).. all needing 4+ (I'm guessing that you are WS3 or 4).

Status
Not open for further replies.