• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bishop (Brets) Vs Johnny-Crass (Ogres)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Is Skragg in the Ironguts unit?

I assume that those other characters are in the front rank..

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Ambushing is in the BRB. You roll for each unit, on a 3+ they enter from any table edge of my choosing.

Also Skrag is in the unit just his footprint wont let him. And the characters are all in the second rank due to full command.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Johnny-Crass said:
Ambushing is in the BRB. You roll for each unit, on a 3+ they enter from any table edge of my choosing.

Also Skrag is in the unit just his footprint wont let him. And the characters are all in the second rank due to full command.
Shouldn't characters displace command models? Anywho.. I'll work on deployment...

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I could have a few vanguard moves too :D Not sure if you have any pre-game moves...

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
I have no pregame moves and only bretonnian characters displace command models. Normal characters can make way but until combat starts they are in the second rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.