• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
So, due to my severe lack of time, I am only pledging a small amount. I want to paint more, and hopefully I can. Here's my list of things that I really want/should get painted.

Pledge List:

Vampire Counts:
5 Blood Knights w/FC (if I can find bits to convert a musician)
1 Varghulf

Eldar:
10 Dire Avengers w/Exarch - Power Weapon & Shimmershield
10 Dire Avengers w/Exarch - 2 Avenger Shuriken Catapults

Witchhunters/Sisters of Battle:
10 Sisters of Battle w/Hvy Flamer, Meltagun, VSS

If I manage to get this painted (I think it'd be amazing), I will likely work on some more Sisters (I do have almost a whole army of them to paint). It will depend largely on time and how much I end up liking the paint scheme and actually painting them.

Pics to follow, hopefully by tomorrow.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Vampire Counts:
(yes, those are Blood Knights, just look a little bit harder :tongue: )
ai28.tinypic.com_dmb47n.jpg

Dire Avengers:
ai25.tinypic.com_25s5vus.jpg

Sisters of Battle:
(I'll probably switch that sergeant out for a better model... but I have 60+ Sisters in that condition, they all need to be striped and repainted)
ai31.tinypic.com_vpb69k.jpg

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Nice, Blood Knights on cold ones, and some really nice looking plastic dire avengers. Never realised they looked so cool. Do you have any sisters repentia for us to perv on?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
It took me a while to find 6 more of those metal Cold Ones (they have to "match" my Black Knights after all).

No, there's no Repentia... they are pretty crappy as far as rules go!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Aaaww but bishop! They are blindfolded and almost naked and have some dominatrix whipping them!
Oh well.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
The far north, near northrend
Eldar? :D now this was a pleasant surprise! :) Will keep an eye on those DA you've got there. DA are imo the best plastic models for 40k ever. I just love them so much! :)

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Boo said:
Eldar? :D now this was a pleasant surprise! :) Will keep an eye on those DA you've got there. DA are imo the best plastic models for 40k ever. I just love them so much! :)

Yes, they are some fine models... I was pleasantly surprised at how nice those were when I first bought them. So, I bought a 2nd unit as well (well, a 3rd unit :D )

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Oooh very nice, someone else doing Blood Knights as well, albeit with different models. Look forward to see how this turns out Bishop.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Well, here's a pic of my "black knights" to give you an idea... though I'll probably make the mounts for the Blood Knights a bit darker (as oppose to these ones which look dead/ghost/calcified/etc)

ai45.tinypic.com_2gso0ee.jpg

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Given the recent heat/humidity issues around here.. I haven't really had much opportunity to prime anything. So, here's the base paint scheme I'm thinking about for the Sisters..

[attachment=767]

Attachments

• DSCF4282.JPG
    DSCF4282.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 15

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I'd like to have 10 Sisters base colours painted (like the above) by the end of the weekend... (hopefully I'll get time to do so).

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Here's some progress... sadly, not as much as I would have hoped for... but progress nevertheless.
[attachment=797]
[attachment=798]

Attachments

• DSCF4638.JPG
    DSCF4638.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF4643.JPG
    DSCF4643.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 8

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Very true, any progress is good – I need to make some progress of my own! Those models look great though, don’t forget the basing!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu