Bring out yer dead!.. <ting>

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

kondor44

Zombie
Oct 8, 2012
19
Zombies
20
Hello.
I've been lurking in the shadows of this forum long enough, ever since social media nonsense was a thing, hence it's time to reveal myself and stand in the spotlight cast by Morrslieb..
Ok, cutting the gothic nonsense, my name is Konrad, and I'm happy this forum is resurrected, since it has always been a place to draw much inspiration from.
Since the Old World release I'm trying to get to play even a single game with my ever growing collection of minis, however the plastic crack addiction seems to be taking a better of me: I have three armies build and in painting (VC, Dwarfs, Greenskins), fourth one (Chaos spikey lads) is still in the boxes, waiting for assembly. Looks like I've all my free time planned ahead until retirement. But, hey, whoever here is not like me let him throw the first stone..
<sound of stone cracking to the head and body falling to the ground>

Anyways, here's my intro post. Looking forward to seeing much undead goodies around once again.

Cheers,
k44
 
Welcome back kondor44 - a long-time lurker since 2012! Brill to see you posting xd

We're working hard to bring CN back to it's former dark glory - it will be great to have you part of it. Feel free to create a painting log and you're welcome to show us your non-VC models as well (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: kondor44
Welcome to not being a lurker :D ! Managing to lurk since 2012 is quite an achieement. Thank you for getting involved and I hope you enjoy participating in more discussions on the forum :) .
 
  • Like
Reactions: kondor44

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu