Bull Centaur Taur'ruk

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Monstrous. It's a very well done piece of work and I'm glad he's bigger than the dragon ogre models as he can be used for a shaggoth if someone were interested (the new DO''s are bigger than the current shaggoth model).
I'm afraid to find out how much FW is charging for him.
 
Random question. Can he put all his armour on himself or do the other bull centaurs need to help him?
 
I don't believe the followers of chaos ever remove their armor actually. I remember a bit of fluff back in 6th talking about how chaos warriors keep it on.
 
Random amusing Chaos fact while we are on the subject of dressing oneself.

Notice how lots of beastmen Gors have braids? By canon they probably lack the manual dexterity to braid their hair themselves.
Which means that they have to have hair braiding parties around the campfire with Ungors braiding their hair for them and possibly putting cute ribbons in it.

That has always amused me.
 
I love the model except for one thing, the helmet, it looks like a regular helmet with a smaller one on top. Looks wrong to me somehow. I'd imagine I'd chop the small one off if I ever were to buy it. 30£ for a FW model is cheap, especially considering the fact that GW is doing everything to close the price-gap between their models and FW's..
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu