Hey all, so firstly let me say that I have no idea if this thread is in the right section, it involves three games (WHFB,AoS and KoW) and is about buying minis.
I have recently been stricken with a GW voucher of £50. Before AoS I'd have been ecstatic, currently I'm still happy with it but a bit less sure of what I want to spend it on. I'd like to boost my VC collection as it's not that huge.
I currently play Kings of War, WHFB and AoS. I like to maximise my miniature money as much as possible, meaning that firstly I would look for something I could use in all three systems and secondly that ideally I'd want to get something effective, maybe not hardcore competitive but something that is not underwhelming. So that's my dilemma. Looking at the VC range on the GW store I'm kind of stumped trying to find something that fits those criteria. It becomes even more difficult given my army theme.
I currently have lots of core (courtesy of Mantic) composed of skellies and ghouls. Specials I have 5 Hexwraiths, 3 Vargheists, 20 GG with GW, a corpse cart, Rare I have a Varghulf and a Terrorgheist. Lords and heroes I have aplenty of everything.
I like to play my VC with a noble Von Carstein kind of feel, very aristocratic vampires, hence why I'm not using much zombies or Crypt Horrors. Alternatively I like a Blood Dragon feel to the army too.
So yeah, that's my problem, can anyone help me spend my money?
Prizes for the person that helps me get the most use of £50-60 on the GW webstore on things that I can
1. Use in WHFB, AoS and KoW
2. Is relatively alright/effective in games, doesn't have to be amazing but can't be dire
3. Fits my army theme
P.S. I'm alright with Vargheists counting as Werewolves and similar
I have recently been stricken with a GW voucher of £50. Before AoS I'd have been ecstatic, currently I'm still happy with it but a bit less sure of what I want to spend it on. I'd like to boost my VC collection as it's not that huge.
I currently play Kings of War, WHFB and AoS. I like to maximise my miniature money as much as possible, meaning that firstly I would look for something I could use in all three systems and secondly that ideally I'd want to get something effective, maybe not hardcore competitive but something that is not underwhelming. So that's my dilemma. Looking at the VC range on the GW store I'm kind of stumped trying to find something that fits those criteria. It becomes even more difficult given my army theme.
I currently have lots of core (courtesy of Mantic) composed of skellies and ghouls. Specials I have 5 Hexwraiths, 3 Vargheists, 20 GG with GW, a corpse cart, Rare I have a Varghulf and a Terrorgheist. Lords and heroes I have aplenty of everything.
I like to play my VC with a noble Von Carstein kind of feel, very aristocratic vampires, hence why I'm not using much zombies or Crypt Horrors. Alternatively I like a Blood Dragon feel to the army too.
So yeah, that's my problem, can anyone help me spend my money?
Prizes for the person that helps me get the most use of £50-60 on the GW webstore on things that I can
1. Use in WHFB, AoS and KoW
2. Is relatively alright/effective in games, doesn't have to be amazing but can't be dire
3. Fits my army theme
P.S. I'm alright with Vargheists counting as Werewolves and similar