• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Chaos Born (Daemons) vs Sanai (VC) 2000 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
3 wounds on the bloodletters.
Grave Guard now.... banner of the barrows mean they hit on 3+

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
As for the terrorgheist thing, I did 3 wounds and charged. You did one wound. I won combat by three, thats another 3 wounds. Total of 6 wounds making dead terrorgheist. What did I miss?

Onto combat res for this combat. You killed a total of 8, have a banner and 3 ranks. You have 12

I did 15 wounds, have banner, battle standard, 3 ranks and I charged. I have 21

You lose by 9?

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Okay, Sweeney must have missed one of the wounds.

I lose this combat by 9... so 9 skeletons and 9 grave guard crumble.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Chaos_Born said:
As for the terrorgheist thing, I did 3 wounds and charged. You did one wound. I won combat by three, thats another 3 wounds. Total of 6 wounds making dead terrorgheist. What did I miss?
Hmm, I checked back and if I'm not wrong, your Bloodcrushers did a grand total of 3 wounds to the Terrorgheist. Maybe what you missed is that Sanai actually passed 1 of his 3 regen saves. So you actually dealt 2 unsaved wounds. I assume your combat res of 4 was from dishing out 2 unsaved wounds, having a banner, and charging.

BTW, if you want to get rid of pesky people like me for good, go to this thread and state your unequivocal opposition xD

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Sweeney, at least where I am concerned, feel free to jump in and comment anytime :tongue: even if it is to say
"Oooooh, Sanai got owned again! Shazam!"

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sorry Sanai, your right Sweeny Todd, I did indeed forget about the saved wound. I don't have a banner either-I would have had combat res 4 from 3 wounds and charge- so in fact the gheist is alive on 2 wounds. Obviously then I will ignore my reform post and just update with casualties.

Also nobody feel shy about piping up if you notice such an error as this. I can be quite forgetful, as has been aptly demonstrated by my terrain forgetting, and I don't want it to look as though I'm cheating.

I believe that concludes my turn

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Yes, sorry about the delay, moving to my new machine and a capped download for a month delayed things for me, in which time I forgot about our game :tongue: Ill do my turn soon.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
So Sanai, do you just want to lock the thread and call it a day. After all, it's approaching 3 months since anything has been done

Status
Not open for further replies.