• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Feb 23, 2010
Right Behind you...
Roland grunted at the young vampire's forthrightness. Then, when he killed the deer, Roland grimaced. I had it covered...

"Impressive. One rabbit would probably be sufficient for one person. I suspect the werewolf will be especially ravenous. Plus, rabbit meat does not lend itself particularly to fine cooking. I am not entirely confident in how much weight I can carry at the current time, so would one of you help me carry it?"

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Alastor motioned off into the darkness.

"I can handle the deer. Meet you back at camp."

Alastor dissipated away yet again, the rabbit falling from mid air softly onto the ground.

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Jun 5, 2011
Rotterdam
She noticed the faint blush on Kavok's face, even in the night, but that might possibly be because of the blood filling the mans face. Nimrais thought it was quite cute. Despite being a knight he still seemed so innocent.

"Yes! Middenheim!" Nimrais exclamed. "Second in size to the great capital, I've been told. Haven't been to Altdorf in years, don't like going there all that much. Middenheim is much safer without so many Sigmarites." Nimrais smiled sweetly at Kavok. "It indeed houses the Knights of The White Wolves. A stoic lot, not much fun honestly. You must know a lot about knights." With a small hop she got out of the chariot. Just as she did, Mikhael decided to vomit out his meal and re-eat it. Nimrais closed her eyes, she could hardly believe what was happening. "Oh dear, this has been a mistake." She turned around and got into the chariot again, letting herself fall on the bench of the coach.

Bounce

Varghulf
May 3, 2012
"Perhaps it is coincidental, but if you truly believe he is beyond hope then you should kill him now, if not then let him go. To keep one chained is to become no better than the forces we seek to destroy." Elanor said to the princess. Then hearing Silence's words in her mind turned to see Kavok speaking with Nimrais.
Trying to seduce him? I need to find a way to keep him away from her she is a bad influence.
She walked casually over towards the coach and saw Nimrais jump out turn very pale, close her eyes and jump back in. I still have not determined her secret Silence but she is an odd one. A vampire faint at the sight of blood? Elanor sent telepathically to Silence.

"Nimrais." Elanor called out sweetly. "Are you okay?"

Lord_Mortis

Crying Dude
Nov 5, 2012
Ezra frowned as she watched Elanor approach the carriage. 'She could not faint at blood, that is just plain unnatural, even for the super natural. And she definitely was not looking in that direction... She jumped from something directly in front of her...' she responded.
If Elanor couldn't figure out what it was then Ezra might just have to ask the girl herself, although threatening the objective, it might the only way to find out. There was just something about secrets that Ezra loved.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Feb 23, 2010
Right Behind you...
Roland felt slightly chagrined as Alastor carried the deer back to camp. I'm beginning to think they didn't really need me at all...
Well, let's see them do this.
He bent over and picked up two sticks and a nearly rotten leaf.

"Well, this went quicker than expected! I should be able to rustle something up. Who knows, maybe you and the other vampires might enjoy it?" With that, he motioned his head in the direction of the camp and started heading back.

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Jun 5, 2011
Rotterdam
Nimrais sat upright and looked at Elanor.

"Oh just dandy," she groaned a bit. "I seem to be in odder company than on a tavern night with free ale".

"You seem to be in more enjoyable company right now, though."

Nimrais nodded. "Yes, I am in reasonable company now though. Just wondering what kind of shenanigans we'll end up in next time."

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Alastor raised an eyebrow and turned back to Roland.

"Unless it's human and has a pulse I doubt it sadly." he paused midstep.

"You're... not going to cook yourself are you? None of us are that hungry.." his voice trailed off

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Dieter didn't like Alastor, his expression made that clear, but he was glad that they where finished with the forest.

He simply nodded in return to Roland's words and followed him back to camp.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
"We do not seek to be 'better' than chaos, lady Elanor; we seek to defeat it at - almost - any cost."

Morturion paused, before addressing the entire group of Council members around him.

"And so we should take advantage of the werewolf's predicament, no? An interrogation could resolve many of our questions tonight. I think we should begin questioning the beast soon -as princess Anya points out, he arrived so coincidentally. He could possess knowledge of our enemies' plans, and who knows what else...there is only one way to find out."

"In short, this is an oppurtunity we cannot afford to miss."

It is also a chance to acquire a soul twisted by the corruption of chaos. The research I could do at the spire with this mutant...my plans could come together sooner than I'd dared to hope. Whatever happens, I shall see the truth of it. And, when the board is set...

The Nehekharan scum and the Banespike spawn shall see the truth of me.

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
Mikhail listened intently as the group discussed his fate
"I can hear you you know" he said after the necromancer spoke about interrogating him " I told her everything I know" indicating Anya "I am on an important mission for my Queen, I only appeared when I did as I followed the path of destruction left by that vampire Graveclaw after he defeated me

I may not be able to change but that doesn't mean I can't fight if you try anything, at least make up your mind I grow bored in here"

Kavok

Wight King
Sep 23, 2012
Kavok grimices slightly when he looks over at what Nimrais was reacting to. 'Well that is... lovely... They really should figure out something better to do with him.'

When Nimrais starts to talk about the present company, Kavok raises an eyebrow at the break in it, and how after it sounds more like a reaction to something someone said then just a plain continuation. 'Is she still talking with someone I can't see or hear? Oh what ever...'

Glancing over as the Necromancer talked about chaos, Kavok frowns at him. "What is the point of beating the darkness if you have to become just as dark to achieve that?"

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Feb 23, 2010
Right Behind you...
Roland laughed at Alastor's comment, but didn't reply.

Before too long, the group returned to the campsite. The wolf was still writhing around on the floor, Morturion was standing nearby, Faust was sitting at his portable workshop, and the others were crowed around one of the carriages. Anya was sitting down next to a flickering fire.
Roland helped Alastor lay down the deer nearby. He knelt down and arranged the sticks and rabbit in a triangle, with the leaf in the middle.

"Good to see you awake, princess," he said without looking up, "How many am I cooking for? I understand that vampires do not as a matter of course partake in mundane food, but perhaps I can convince some of you to try a sample. Are any of the mortals present vegetarian?"

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
Faust looked up as Roland returned.
"You can count me in as usual. Trust me everyone, I'd recommend his cooking to anyone."
He had returned to his workbench and had finished braiding the wires together. He took a pair of tin snips and carefully cut the braided wires to length before beginning to cut out straps to replace the broken ones on the backpack.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Dieter bowed deeply to Anita once they returned to camp.
"Princess." he greeted before turning to Roland.

"As I said I do not like the taste of food and can't digest it anyway." he said simply.

The Blood Dragon walked over to his sword belt and buckled it back on before sheathing his dagger.

"Thank you for looking after my gear Master Morturion."

Dieter then sat down on the ground beside where his Zweihander was driven into the ground.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Morturion gestured in greeting and respect to Dieter and Roland, then turned to the foolish mortal knight. The necromancer had to admit to himself that he was having difficulties with his killing priorities. Who should be ended first: Kraskor, Faust or this boy? It was quite a hard decision to make, so Morturion resolved to slaughter them in quick succession. Though that would stop their deaths from being slow, thus reducing their pain...ah well, I could always experiment on their spirits later.

Morturion replied to Kavok's question, "Something you could not grasp," in a scornful voice, before turning to the werewolf again with a smile. "How many times have I heard that phrase?" His face became angry. "You definitely haven't told us everything you know. You've told us what you don't mind us to know. You must have had some contact with chaos or its agents - a voice in your head, a pawn of chaos trying to enlist you in their army, a fanatic telling you to rise up. After all, you have been tainted by it - that's at least one encounter with it, even if it was only your birth. You could tell us of your meetings with it. Or you could face the consequences of not doing so."

"Besides, your story is more ludicrous than many I have heard from those I have previously questioned. A werewolf? Working for the Kislevites? Most likely a lie, and a bad one too. Though, if perhaps you have told the truth, of which there is a very small chance, then you could tell us more about the Kislevites themselves. They haven't exactly been inclined to favour undead, and they are close to the vampire we wish to ally with - so you might as well tell us of their plans, if you received direct orders from the Tzsarina. Why would she send you to Sylvania in the first place?" Morturion laughed bitterly. "You must be deranged."

"However, I have received information from senseless lunatics before. I didn't spend hundreds of years with insane necrarchs in Nagashizzar for nought, did I? There many ways I can loosen your tongue, so I'd advise you to speak up now, before I do the job for you." Morturion stepped forward, and his armour crawled over his frame like a disease, leaving only his face uncovered. The black shards flashed, warning the necromancer not to step any closer, but not attacking him - being the caster of the spell, he was able to will them not to hurt him. There was still a boundary between the wolf and the necromancer, but someone within would presumably be able to see and hear Morturion quite clearly now, and vice versa for the necromancer.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
"Morturion." Dieter said softly not looking up as he ran a whetstone along his longsword.

"Best not harm the prisoner unless the Princess asks you to. He's her prisoner."

Dieter looked up at the Necromancer with a frown "For what it's worth the mutant give us the same story whilst in the carriage. About being a envoy from Kislev and all that."

The Blood Dragon shrugged "Whether it's true or not is another story. Personally I think he's too stupid to be capable of any real trickery...or even remembering a false story."

Bounce

Varghulf
May 3, 2012
Is she talking to an invisible person? Elanor thought to silence. Wierdo!

Elanor turned back to see Morturion grilling the werewolf.

"Hey leave him alone, Necromancer . It is up to the princess to decide his fate not yours. "

Lord_Mortis

Crying Dude
Nov 5, 2012
'It is very possible' Ezra replied to Elanor, 'But it is equally possible that she is speaking to a close friend...' She paused for dramatic effect. 'From beyond the grave, of course'
She knew that ghosts were not uncommon, especially around the masters of undeath, but she was not without her sense of humour, however sick it may be.

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
Turning his back on Morturion he walked up to the rock
"So your not dead then" he snarled at the rock "let me guess you are in league the necromancer aren't you? taunting me every step of the way and following me, well go say hi to your friend Rock"picking up both parts of the rock hurling them at the necromancer directly in front of the barrier zapping the rocks.
"You won't get me you bastard, I'm onto your plan now I won't be ........."
Mikhail's attention was suddenly fixed on Roland as he appeared with meat
"Meat!" He cried "give me meat" walking forwards ignoring the barrier getting zapped as he touched it.
"Damn it ,stop taunting me, give me meat, you are all in league with the rock aren't you" starting to bang his head against the barrier ignoring the zapping pain so focused was he on the food

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Jun 5, 2011
Rotterdam
"No thanks Roland, I'd rather not have to deal with the issue of removing the food from my person afterwards." Nimrais looked over at Roland and Kavok. "Besides, the memory of good food can make me quite hungry. I'm sure such things are not appreciated."

She laid down on the bench again.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Feb 23, 2010
Right Behind you...
Roland looked up at Nimrais while he skinning the deer.
"Faust hasn't had any problems with food, even after his, ahem, dental reconstitution."

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
"The servants of the chaos gods are often the very embodiment of trickery, Dieter...Mikhail's stupidity may be no more than a pretence. My methods would determine whether this is true or not. But, you're right. It is up to princess Anya to decide which methods should be used, if any. But I strongly advise all to be wary. The chaos gods, especially the Changer of Ways, possess some daemons of great intellect and cunning."

Morturion watched in disbelief as the werewolf stepped towards him. The necromancer doubted he would be able to break through the barrier, but even so, the head-bashing was taking a strain on his magic supply - he was having to sustain a magical barrier for a considerable length of time and with the strength of a werewolf pitted against him. The pain would hopefully catch up with the beast soon, but, just to make sure the prisoner did not escape, Morturion sent a blast of necromantic energy through the barrier at Mikhail and stepped back. No serious damage would be done, but hopefully the creature would be thrown back to a more safe position.

Morturion considered Roland's suggestion of food. "I have not required organic sustenance for centuries," he remarked grimly, "and I'm afraid I may have lost my appetite for it. But the offer is much appreciated, Roland."

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Dieter nodded at Morturion's words as he glanced at the trapped werewolf.

"You may be correct Master Necromancer." he conceded "It is unfortunate that Marshal Lucius von Carstein is not here, his skills could reveal the truth to us."

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu