• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto, Helena and Elanor walked in relative silence down the hallways, occasionally the Tilean and von Carstein would exchange some casual pleasantries, after a few minutes the trio reached a doorway at the end of the corridor.

The room was flanked by two of the Lahmian's mortal men-at-arms.

Nicoletto turned to Elanor ad smiled. "Please excuse us for a moment my Lady, Helena and I have much catching up to do. We have't seen each other in centuries." he said pleasantly.

Putting a hand on Helena's shoulder he guided her into the room and swiftly shut the door behind them.

The room was a small study with a desk with two chairs facing it, a few bookcases lined the walls and a roaring fire lit up the room.

Once alone in the room Nicoletto put a finger to his lips and strode over to the wall, unsheathing his dagger from his belt he slashed it across his palm, Nicoletto then pressed his bloodied palm to the wall.

For a moment the blood mark remained before it appeared to be absorbed into the wall itself, this was followed by a soft buzzing noise which died down seconds after it began.

"There." Nicoletto said withdrawing a cloth from his belt he rubbed his dagger clean and sheathed it before rubbing his own bloody palm, grimacing slightly despite the wound already being mostly healed.

"No one should be able to hear us from outside now."

Nicoletto moved to sit at the seat behind his desk, distractedly waving to the seats opposite for Helena to sit as he went took a key out and opened the small lock-box sitting on the table.

Removing some papers from the container he silently read them for a few minutes before looking up at Helena with a blank expression.

"Helena, what do you think you're doing with Elanor?"

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
After at first studying Nicoletto while he was busying himself with his papers, Helena had then gone over to looking around the room they were in, waiting for Nicoletto to say something. What he chose to say when he then broke the silence swiftly brought Helena's recent victory back to her thoughts, and it was a sweet taste indeed.

"She is my servant now" Helena replied gleefully. "It is a fitting trophy after winning the duel."

Seeing Nicoletto's blank face remain Helena couldn't quite make out if there was any underlying meaning to his words. Not knowing what else to say she simply looked back at Nicoletto with her bright smile.

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto folded his hands and rested them on the desk as he stared at the small vampiress.

"Do you think that is wise?" Nicoletto asked "She's a Lahmian, they're not to be trusted." he said apparently discounting himself from the bloodline "She will wait for the moment you show weakness before burying a dagger in your back but not before learning what secrets she can from you."

The vampire sighed "Just be careful Helena, it'd be a shame if you were to get yourself killed after all this time...or worst let slip information about the Order to her."

Nicoletto shrugged "Anyway onto why you and the Council were told to come here..." he frowned "What have you been told so far and who have you met?

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Helena gave a little laugh after hearing Nicoletto's warning. So that's what he was concerned about!

"You don't have to worry" Helena said, her smile turning a little bit more sly. "I know what she is. By keeping her close to me I will be able to monitor her."

She took a short pause to recollect everything from this long night. Mental images of the many strange beings she had seen was going through her mind. It was not just shadowy lahmians but also those humans, one drunken and the other misguided, skulking assassins and the dreadful wight king, among many others. And of special note there was also the ghoul king, although Helena still would not believe that it was actually a part of the council and not merely a pet. "And it's not just that woman" she said, now in a more serious tone. "You should have seen what manner of creatures that we have on this council right now. I cannot fathom the desperation that has driven us to accept such things into the fold but we need to ensure that our family remains in control."

Having gotten to vent her concerns about the situation Helena could then focus on remembering what she had been told about the order she was now a part of. The struggle to recall was apparent on her features. "I don't think I have been told anything so far" she said, "except that I am not allowed to say anything of it to outsiders."

Helena then remembered the necklace she had been given that was still around her neck. "Oh, and that masked ruffian gave me this..." she said, lifting the centre piece of it up to put it into view. "But I have not used it yet."

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto laughed, genuine and musical. "Ruffian" he gasped "He'd like that one."

The Tilean chuckled for a moment more. "I'll trust you know what you're doing then but don't underestimate her."

With a more serious expression, perhaps a little tired, the vampire shook his slightly brushing aside a stray hair. "I am fully aware of what this Council is which is all the more reason for caution, they are not true allies of the Ascendency and so we must be careful however things are...not well within our new Kingdom."

Nicoletto sighed softly and unravelled one of the many scrolls lying across his rather messy table. It was a map of the Old World, with multiple coloured borders with a key down the side with a colour corresponding with a number from 0 to 10.

"This is a map of the von Carstein Ascendency, the Triumvirate's new Empire, showing it's expansion from the year of Nagash's defeat to the current year." he explained "Look at the diminishing success each year, the past two years or so have practically been a standstill from what I understand. We've engaged multiple human and dwarven kingdoms and simply lack the military resources required to contend with another threat."

The Tilean shook his head "And with the human lands as they are they wouldn't offer much in the terms of a buffer between us and Chaos sadly...victims of our own success in that regard."

Leaning back in his chair. "You must remember that they are not one of us, we may treat them as such...make them feel as though they are our bosom friends until we can discard them as the tools that they are."

Nicoletto shrugged "Ultimately the only risk the Council pose is learning to much, the control of information is important...and that brings me onto my next point."

"You recall Akarin's Shadows? The Assassins he formed for Vlad during his reign? You likely know that they are still in existence, led now by Satsu, they have expanded to another role. Agents who serve the Triumvirate more directly and whom are given a freer reign on their own activities."

Nicoletto smiled "We are the Hands of the Triumvirate. We do not undergoe the usual Assassin training nor their mental conditioning, our training is given at the hands of a mentor. We tend to not know many of our number, only the First Hand knows all, our duty is to do whatever the Triumvirate asks. We may spy, assassinate, lead armies or discipline those within the von Carstein court. To disguise our existence we tend to be given some form of courtly rank, as such I am Colonel-Commandant of the Sylvanian Army and Fencing Master to the Drakenhof Court."

He paused for a moment "I am also to be your Mentor. I will tailor your training to make the most of your natural abilities and to make sure you can fulfil this role for the Triumvirate. In time you will be given courtly position, possible only once it is time for you finish your initiation phase of service and then you will likely train someone as well."

He chuckled "Your training make take years but for now we will simply tell the Council a partial truth. I have been tasked with training you by the Triumvirate, we will say it is to make you off use to the Ascendency so that you may one day serve at Court in a some capacity, also due to their low opinion of you we will also tell them I am here to keep you in line." he held up a hand "A affront to your dignity but we must all make sacrifices."

"I know this is a lot...before I continue do you have any questions?"

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Nicoletto’s finger was darting back and forth across the map between borders and numbers, with Helena struggling to keep up. As much as she tried to follow his outlaying of the situation she couldn’t quell her inner confusion about how this could all have been going on without her knowing about it. At the same time it made her very happy to see that her family had indeed returned from ruin following the passing of uncle Vlad. Helena had thought that she would never get to be a part of such a commune again, and if her family truly needed her now then she resolved to do everything in her power to not disappoint them.

When Nicoletto stopped for a brief moment after having gone over the entire map Helena could only speak in a hushed tone, still amazed over the activity that had been taking place around her this entire time. “To think that all of this has happened while I’ve been living on my own inside that dark forest…

Helena then listened to Nicoletto’s explanation of the order. She could barely recall the group of assassins he spoke of since it had been a very long time since they were last in her thoughts but she was glad to hear that her place in the order would be as one of the Hands and that Nicoletto was to be her mentor. So far he was one of the very few agreeable persons she had been in contact with. Throughout the entire briefing Helena had remained mostly silent apart from some umming and nodding as she processed the information. There was a lot of it but she liked most of what she was told, and she was especially looking forward to receiving her own named rank within the court.

…No, I have no questions” Helena replied after Nicoletto had finished speaking, her earlier smile having gradually gone away to be replaced by a light frown. There was a lot going on inside Helena’s mind at this point and she even forgot to look at Nicoletto as she was speaking to him, her eyes dropping to stare somewhat vacantly down at the table between them. She was even too distracted to reply with what her own opionions were of the council in return. “I understand. I am ready to do what my family asks of me.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
"Excellent!" Nicoletto exclaimed with a grin "Aside from combat training I will also have to instruct you in the inner workings of the Order and the politics of court, also you will likely need to be informed on our Empire's allies and factions but all of that can wait."

The Lahmian tilted his head slightly and then nodded as if listening to someone. "Yes, yes it's best to get that over and done with."

Nicoletto stood and walked over to the small vampiress, he carefully raised the centerpiece of the necklace and lay it out flat in his left palm and held his right hand next to it, back up so as to display his rings.

One ring, one of a silver metal with a crimson gem laid into, matched the necklace perfectly. "These are the marks of our Order, more ostentatious and crafted somewhat differently from those of the assassins but similar in some functions."

Nicoletto gently returned the necklace to it's original resting place and kept his right hand held up so that his gem faced his pupil. "They are all connected..." he said and with the slightest application of Dhar he caused his ring to pulse, a few seconds later Helena's pulsed in return.

"You will learn to use it properly in time, it's a little tricky, but for now I ask you to try something. I heard of your...situation that caused your induction into the Order, there was a certain man who apprehended you...his name was Franz. You may not have exactly met him properly but you had some contact, I want you to picture the assassin as best you can along with his name and channel but a whisper of magic, as I just did, into your Necklace."

Last edited:

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Helena was observing Nicoletto's actions confusedly and the sudden pulses of energy emanating from the jewelry around her neck didn't help to bring her more clarity to the situation. The mention of her brutish attacker from before, however, was enough to ignite a spark of anger which could burn through the thick haze of befuddling information inside Helena's mind. With a suspicious sideways glance up at Nicoletto Helena took her necklace into her hand and closed her eyes. She couldn't quite remember what the man had looked like aside from his dark and concealing clothing. She remembered him looking like that masked thug Satsu but without the mask, so that image would have to do. Helena mumbled Fritz's name, her voice gradually getting harsher as she recalled the injustice that he had dealt her.

"Franz... Franz... Franz..." she continued to mutter. Helena couldn't say how she was doing it but she thought she felt the gem in her necklace begin to pulsate just as it had by Nicoletto's command earlier. Rubbing the gem in her hands she focused once more and imagined how she would have liked to give the crook a vicious slap across the face. With a final effort she poured all of her conscious mind into picturing the mysterious man, closing her eyes hard which contorted her face into a mask of displeasure.

"Franz...!"

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto sighed, sure that nothing was going to happen...still it took time to learn how to master the ge- The Tilean paused as he felt a cold pulse at his hand, glancing down he saw his ring burning brightly, not short bursts of light but a constant crimson glow.

"Wait Helena! That's too much ene-" he cut of as a thundercrack rang out through the room, making the vampire glad he'd activated his wards.

Shadows gathered in one corner of the room and then burst outwards as an impenetrable cloud of darkness swarmed through the study. As the shadows spread towards them Nicoletto grabbed Helena by the shoulder and hauled her of the chair, pulling her back with him as he kept his distance from the cloud.

"Wait! There's no danger!" Nicoletto shouted at the darkness.

The body of shadow paused as if confused before a voice rang out, amplified by arcane means "THE SUMMONING CAME TOO STRONG, I HAD THOUGHT YOU UNDER ATTACK! THE FIEND LACKS DISCIPLINE!" it boomed.

The darkness receded to show a young man dressed in a black loosely fitting but plain garb and at his waist hung two long wicked knives. The vampire, for he was certainly one of the living dead, appeared to be a handsome youth in his late teens or early twenties with a mop of pitch black hair, dark eyes and an expression of vague distaste. Of note however was a metal amulet in the shape of a small dagger with a very small, but glowing, red gem set into the handle hanging from his neck

It was only when he spoke, this time in his real voice, that he became recognisable to Helena.

"Why did you summon me?"
Franz asked.

Last edited:

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Any shock that Helena might have experienced from the loud spectacle in front of her was immediately dispersed when she recognized the man who had suddenly taken shape inside the room.

"You!" Helena snarled, her entire body tensing up in anticipation for a renewed conflict. She made to move towards Franz but was stopped by Nicoletto's tensing of his grip around her shoulder. "You have some nerve, attacking an unarmed lady of the family!" Helena shouted whilst struggling against the hold, but she could not break it. Growing more and more annoyed as she could not yank herself free from Nicoletto's grasp she shouted at him "Why did you bring this bandit here if you won't let me discipline him?!"

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Franz sneered at the diminutive vampiress.

"Be silent initiate, you will speak to your superiors only when addressed."

Dismissing Helena the assassin turned his focus on Nicoletto. "Why was I summoned Tilean? I was assured I wouldn't have to deal with the brat unless necessary."

Nicoletto released Helena to step around and smiled at Franz. "I was teaching my new apprentice how to use the Gem but more importantly we should probably do the ritual as soon as possible."

Franz frowned and shook his head. "I disagree, she is not ready for that. Train her better and teach her how to behave first."

Nicoletto's smile slipped slightly "I am her mentor Franz."

Franz crossed his arms "And I am her handler."

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
And just like that Helena's shock had reversed itself back into place, quelling her anger and leaving her dumbstruck with her mouth agape. Nicoletto was friends with her assailant?

"N-no... that's... why him...not... him..." she uttered in disbelief. Why would she be placed under such a villain? Was it supposed to be a test or a form of torment? What ritual were they talking about, and how would it involve Franz?

"...Nicoletto?" she said pleadingly, looking to her friend in hope of some comfort.

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Franz raised an eyebrow at Nicoletto.

"Have you told her nothing Lahmian?" he asked sounding annoyed before fixing his gaze on Helena "I am your handler as ordered by Headmaster Satsu and the Lord Imperator much to my everlasting displeasure. This means I bring you orders, I pass information from you to your masters when needed...I also watch and, if necessary, judge you."

Nicoletto smiled weakly at his student and give a helpless shrug. "In a way he's your superior."

"Technically I'm your superior too Hand."

Nicoletto chuckled "I report to more significant men than you boy."

Franz glared at the Tilean before stepped closer to Helena and kneeling down in front of her. "Before the ritual tell me this...where do you see yourself in ten years...in twenty...in a century? Where do you want to be...who do you want to be?"

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Now face to face with Franz, Helena looked at him closely. If she truly was to be beneath him in rank then Helena knew that she would have to comply to his commands. That's what she had sworn to do on her honour as a von Carstein family member... but she would not, however, stand and take such questioning from a youngster. Even though they had only had very little contact Helena could tell that she was far older than him.

"I am Helena von Carstein" she said defiantly with a hard look into Franz's eyes. "I was a lady of the royal court long before you were even born. I survived through the fall of our family and will live to see it fully restored."

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Franz sighed and stood up again.

"Yes you have managed the grand feat of being born first and while you were hiding in the north, shirking your responsibilities to the family, I was serving the Counts, doing what had to be done to protect Sylvania from within as well as without." he stared coldly into Helena "I did not betray our Blood by running away."

The assassin shook his head and looked at Nicoletto. "She is not ready...she may never be ready. I will not preform the ritual."

Turning the vampire strode back towards the corner of the room, Nicoletto opened his mouth to argue but as soon as Franz's foot touched the shadows he shadow-stepped away.

Nicoletto sighed. "Well that didn't go as well as I'd hoped."

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Helena was left stunned by Franz's icy remarks and she didn't manage to collect herself until after he was already gone. His harsh words had hit her quite powerfully; she, having betrayed the family? On what grounds could he make such an accusation? What right did he have? Indignation welled up inside Helena and without Franz around to suffer the backlash it quickly boiled over.

"How dare he?!" Helena screamed as she stamped hard on the stone floor.

Turning to Nicoletto she continued her raging, although with less hostility as he was not the target of her anger. "Why would he be chosen as my handler?! Out of all who must be available I get him? I demand a new one!"

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto rubbed a hand over his face warily as he made his way back around the desk and dropped into his chair.

"A new one you say?" he asked in a tired voice "I don't think you really want that Helena. Simon might have chosen Franz on what may have been a whim but he doesn't have ultimate authority when it comes to those matters, the Headmaster retains such control."

Nicoletto smiled slightly "He was chosen for a reason my dear."

The fencing master knew a vague explanation like that wouldn't satisfy his friend's curiosity so instead he decided to go with blunt truth. "Satsu wanted to make up for my ineptitude over the arcane arts by assigning you a Shadowmancer from the Thirteenth Squad, as such he had to choose one of the more talented ones however he was told, quite frankly, by the Commander of the Shadow Squad that there was only one amongst the veterans who could be trusted with the duty."

Nicoletto held up a hand to forestall any comments "What I mean by that is the other Senior Assassins would fulfill every role correctly...except one. If you were ever in need of protection, a duty of the handler, they would likely...arrive too late."

Nicoletto shrugged "The Order felt severely betrayed by those members of the Court who abandoned Sylvania in it's time of of need...whether that was during the Reign of Vlad, Konrad or Mannfred it doesn't matter. Even I, for some time, was treated...ah...poorly but they eventually realised the reasoning behind my choices and I was forgiven. In my case it probably helped that I'm not von Carstein so my lapse in judgement is more understandable from their point of view."

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Nicoletto's word struck a very deep chord with Helena. She too slumped into her chair, her eyes unfocusedly hovering on the table between them.

Outwards she was silent but internally she was in turmoil. The memories of her final days in Sylvania flooded back into her mind; the loneliness and despair she had felt as Konrad and his goons hounded her across the country with nowhere for her to feel safe; the abandonment when those who she had formerly considered her friends betrayed her and tried to capture her after threats and promises of reward from the great brute; the terror that had caused her to with utter reluctance finally leave her home. And for this she was to be considered a traitor, when there had been no one there for her? If she would have had the power to kill Konrad - the usurper and the destroyer, the beast who would bring the family to the brink of ruin - she would have, but she didn't. She had been alone and helpless with no one she could trust. Where was this Order then?

With this last thought Helena looked over at Nicoletto and she saw that he was looking back at her, as if he was waiting for her to say something. She didn't feel like talking about this, however. She looked at her old fencing instructor from those golden years long past; he was one who Helena wouldn't hesitate to call her friend even after all this time, yet he had not been there for her either during those terrible days. Where he had gone to she didn't know but why couldn't he have taken her with him? Why did he leave her like all the others did?

Throughout this silent period Helena had remained expressionless but tears were beginning to well up at the bottom of her eyes, and before long they ran down her cheeks. She took her eyes off of Nicoletto and brought them back down to the table. So much had gone wrong after uncle Vlad's passing. If there was one thing Helena could have wished for it would have been for Vlad to have ruled the family to this day. The surge of emotions bursting forth from inside her overwhelmed Helena's senses completely. She brought her hands up to her eyes to rub them as she began to cry.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto closed his eyes and leant back in his chair as Helena began to cry. What could he say to make her feel better? That Vlad had turned out to be a worthless worm? That he had shattered the faith of dozens, perhaps hundreds, of their kind?

The Lahmian wondered what had happened his old friend during the days after Vlad? He would have to ask her but right now he didn't really want to revisit the years after the failure at Altdorf himself.

Pushing himself from his chair Nicoletto stepped around the desk and dropped into the vacant seat next to Helena, leaning over he put a hand on top of the girl vampiress's head.

"Nevermind about such things Helena, we'll prove that the Hands are not a mistake. We'll show the Order our worth old friend." he told her reassuringly "Things will be better this time."

"They have to be." he added silently.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
It took several minutes before Helena's weeping stopped, despite the encouraging words. Right now she felt much regret over accepting to join this order, although she would not have chosen to be executed instead either. If only she would have been let into that damned princess' chamber, which she knew she would have had permission for if the guards had only asked Karl about it, then she wouldn't have had to make either choice. It was all so unfair.

"I don't want to talk about the order any more now" Helena sniffled through the last tears before wiping her eyes dry with one of her sleeves. "Can't we talk about something else?"

She then remembered that they had left Elanor just outside the room. "And can we let the servant girl into the room as well?" Helena said with a noticeable upbeat tone in her voice. Laying eyes on the spoils of her earlier victory and to be able to boss Elanor around a bit cheered Helena up just by thinking about it.

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
"Very well, we'll talk more later...but you need to realise that you're not entitled to anything in the eyes of Sylvania...what we were no longer matters...we must all begin afresh and prove our worth...without that proof we're nothing." Nicoletto told her as he stood up, he took a few minutes to put away all the papers on his desk into the lockbox which he promptly locked and stuck the key in his pocket.

"Still that's not to say we can't reminisce about the old days." he added in a lighter tone as he walked towards the door, as he touched the handle the room's ward of silence disengaged and he pulled the door open. "Such as that time Konrad got his teeth kicked in by Akimitsu." he chuckled as the door was fully opened "Count's Champion indeed."

Nicoletto waved the mortal guards out of the way and smiled at Elanor. "Apologies my Lady, we were just catching up. Helena asked that you be invited in, she is quite right and I apologise for my rudeness, I was caught up in the memories."

The vampire stepped aside to allow the other Lahmian to enter. "Oh and fetch us something to drink." he commanded one of the mortal guards who bowed and strode away.

Bounce

Varghulf
May 3, 2012
Elanor waited for some time outside the door. It was cruel to invite her to a secret discussion and then shut the door in her face but she could hardly argue about it with the position she was now in. In all likelihood they weren't even talking any secrets but you drinking blood and laughing about her. Or maybe there was something else going on between the two of them...? Before she could ponder any more on this disturbing thought the door opened and Nicoletto graciously invited her in.

The room was small, warm and very civilised. Elanor felt right at home or at least she would have if she didn't have to act the servant. Elanor stood meekly before Helena.
"My lady, have you been...crying?" she asked uncertainly noticing that Helena's eyes were unusually red. If this Nicoletto had hurt her she would be forced to take matters into her own hands. The only thing worse than uppity child vampires were men who thought they could mistreat women.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Oh, servant girl” Helena said with a little laugh, wiping her hand across her eyes to remove any remaining moisture, ”You do not have to concern yourself with that.How attentive this one was, she thought to herself. Quite unlike the dim humans she had bothered to keep around.

With a haughty smile Helena then gestured towards the empty chair next to her, waiting for Elanor to take a seat before continuing. ”Now I will teach you how to conduct yourself properly as a servant during a conversation. You should sit with your back straight and your arms at rest on the chair, so as to not reflect poorly on me.” Helena said, followed by her demonstrating the same for Elanor. Helena then continued. ”You will not speak unless spoken to first, although if you feel that you have something beneficial to contribute with you may call attention to yourself with a soft voice or in a subtle manner, like so” she said, slowly raising one of her hands into the air.

With an expectant look she then turned to Elanor. ”Do you understand?

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto closed the door gently behind Elanor and silently wondered how Helena would respond to the Lahmian's query.

He grimaced slightly as she did. "Condescendingly it is then."

Nicoletto give a rather expressive sigh as Helena "instructed" the other vampiress and with a visible shake of his head he strode over to the bookshelves and picked out a a small bound notebook, the title scribbled untidily on the front cover which read "Thoughts".

Taking his seat across the table from the other two immortals he crossed his legs and flicked through the book, occasionally glancing over his book to look at Elanor and Helena.

Bounce

Varghulf
May 3, 2012
With a great deal of effort Elanor avoided rolling her eyes at Helena's impudent instructions.
She sat down on the surprisingly comfortable chair.
"I understand."

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu