• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Nicoletto smiled looking somewhat more relaxed "You are better of for it." he assured her "The sisterhood are poisonous vipers who care for nothing except the malicious will of their Dark Queen." he said hatefully.

Lisette patted Nicoletto on the shoulder in a soothing gesture and he continued in a more calm tone "I too was made by one of them and was lucky to escape their cruel plans alive...well relatively alive."

Meanwhile Lisette was smiling at Elanor's last words. Smoothering her smile she adopted a serious expression "She's quite right Helena, how can she ask without speaking?" she asked in a voice that sounded convincing perplexed.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Helena looked at Nicoletto and Lisette for a short while before it dawned on her that the two were already married to each other.

"Oh, you two are already..." she said at first, with her voice getting progressively weaker. "You are... married?"

This meant that Nicoletto wouldn't be able to propose to her. Helena's hopes had begun to rise from deep within only to be dashed so swiftly. She knew that Nicoletto wasn't the only good man in the world but he was about the only one in the vicinity. She didn't want to have to wait for another to come along. She hadn't had much luck with that before.

Would she never find someone?

Helena sunk back deep into her seat, her sad face showing that she was crestfallen at these news. It was not until the sound of Elanor's and Lisette's voices reached her that she was brought back from her inner turmoil.

"Don't be dense" Helena snapped angrily at Elanor for disturbing her with such simple matters at a difficult time like this. "You're allowed to ask me for permission to speak."

"Silly girl..." she continued to mutter after crossing her arms with a pout without looking at any of the others in the room.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Lisette's frowned at Helena's behaviour, that of an upset child when things were not going her way, but she understood why her old friend was so displeased. She glanced at Nicoletto who nodded slightly.

Lisette seemed to glide around the table as she moved with unnatural grace and once standing beside Helena she hugged her and smiled. "Yes we are married my dear." she told her kindly "I hope you will stay with us after this Council business is over until the Triumvirate give you titles of your own."

Pulling away the von Carstein grinned "Besides you deserve better than pretty boy over there, you have no idea how annoying it is waiting for him to do his hair every sunset."

"Okay then."
Nicoletto muttered as he stood "I've taken about all the verbal abuse in front of our friends that I think I can take." he added with a smirk to show he wasn't serious. "I am going to check on our friends, please catch up in the meantime."

Nicoletto bowed politely to the trio of vampiresses before leaving the room.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Helena lingered in her friend's embrace somewhat longer than she thought she would. It really had been long since she had anyone to be close with and it worked well to improve her mood.

She looked up at Lisette after Nicoletto had left the room. "Thank you, Lisette" she said, smiling brightly, "I would love to stay with you." Helena's expression then turned more serious. "But since you've already taken Nicoletto you will have to help me find another good man."

Helena then turned towards Elanor sitting beside her and spoke sternly. "That goes for you as well, servant girl, although I am not too sure of the caliber of the men you would present."

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Lisettte walked around the table and sat in Nicoletto's now vacant seat.

"Of course I will my dear, the men at court are a bit pathetic these days however." she said dismissively "It would probably be a better choice to search the mortals of the bred and grant him the dark gift once you're sure he's what you are looking for."

Bounce

Varghulf
May 3, 2012
"Don't you worry, mistress, I am more than capable of finding a man. Or woman when the situation presents. I doubt that we will have time to engage in such activities during our quest here though." Elanor said casually. It had been too long though she thought since she had last shared an embrace with anyone. She thought idly of the brettonian knight. Maybe...

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
"I'm not doubting your ability to attract a man" Helena sneered at Elanor. "I'm doubting what kind of a man it would be... but find me a good one and I will hold your debt to me paid."

Helena sighed. "However, I think you are right, servant girl. It is something best saved for later."

It still felt like she had lost a fish that was in her net.

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Lisette grinned at Elanor's thoughtful expression. "A special someone in mind Lady Rosenburg?" she asked in a teasing voice.

Lisette turned her attention to Helena "There is plenty of time my dear...we are immortal after all, if there's one thing we have it's time."

Bounce

Varghulf
May 3, 2012
"Ah just an acquaintance of mine." Elanor said vaguely, not wanting to go into detail.
"I can definitely help you find a suitable partner, Helena." Elanor suggested. What man wouldn't want to date a child? On second thoughts, that might not be so easy.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Lisette laughed lightly at Elanor's response giving the vampiress a warm smile to show she had only been jesting.

"Perhaps one day I'll be lucky enough to meet him." she added with an amused look in her eye.

The von Carstein stood smoothly from her seat, brushing out the creases in her robe as she did so.

"I think it may be best to see what my husband has gotten up to and I am sure the Council members are missing you both already."

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Helena looked at Elanor in silence for a short moment. "Servant girl, it is very rude to address your superior directly by name" she said in the usual condescending tone she used when tutoring. "Mind your manners."

"However..." Helena continued, her haughty demeanor undermined slightly by the rising eagerness in her voice "I will humor you if you think you can present someone suitable!"

At Lisette's mention of the other council members Helena then gave a long-suffering sigh. With the thought of them the order, the council and other undesirables rushed back into her thoughts to remind her of her predicament. However, Helena knew that this little moment of comfort would have to end. She was on a quest here and her success would be paramount to re-establishing her rank within the family.

She left her seat and stood up. "Fine, you are probably right. Come, servant girl" she said, gesturing for Elanor to leave with her.

Bounce

Varghulf
May 3, 2012
"Of course, mistress." Elanor said, rising to follow Helena out of the room. It had been a comforting few hours at least, a pleasant diversion.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu