I keep hearing people reference this recently but can't for the life of me work out what the benefit of this combo is can someone enlighten me?
Would it also affect LD rolls at 18 inches? That wouldn't really matter except for Slain General or frenzy models attempting to restrain.Yeah that's all there is to it. Both effects are very important for making the Coven Throne more survivable in combat for 25 points.
We still get IP and I was pretty sure (Melle confirmed) that we got the BSB boost, but our march bubble doesn't increase to 18", which is what I think you are thinking of.I don't think VC get that bonus for some reason
We get the 18" IP but or march bubble is a separate rule and only goes to 12".Out of curiosity why do you think we don't get the 18" bubble for being on a large mount?