Crypt or chapel unit filler

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Emicrania

Wight King
Mar 3, 2014
486
Gothenburg, Sweden
Zombies
305
Hi guys! I'm going to make my life a bit harder (cause is never enough hard) cause I decided to build up a building with plasticard or anything similar as wood or papier mâché or whatever is easy to use and cheap
I have no experience whatsoever, any tips,even the silliest is welcomed.
The unit filler will be 3x3x20mm and I was thinking to use it either for crypt ghouls or grave guards.
Those are the inspiration:

image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
 
Last edited:
I agree with Adam, the garden of morr is exactly what you're looking for although I think the buildings fit on a 5x4 base and not 3x3. Or, if you're still up for it, grab one of the buildings from ebay or wherever and use it as inspiration for your own creation. :)
 
Yeah, the Garden of Morr is the easy option.

If you want to try and make your own buildings, start simple. The third picture shows the simplest building. It's a box with a pitched roof, pretty simple to make. Add pillars, window frames, doors and so on as extra layers of card. To get symmetrical parts, fold difficult shapes like arches in half as you cut them out - straight lines are easier than curves, by the way.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu