• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

drunk experiences

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Dude...now THAT'S a really messed up experience to wake up with xD Glad it wasn't you :D :D

heldantes

Black Knight
Related to waste, I'd been drinking since morning as it was mast day in Venice, which is a bad move when you need to take the 45 minute water boat to the airport, no toilet, no stops. After fidgeting, praying, looking down at my rucksack and thinking "if I stuffed all my clothes down my trousers send then pissed it should soak it all up..." I finally begged the captain to let me go over the edge (not kill myself, wee).

With great reluctance he let me. Two things happened: 1) my dick peeing over the edge, another tour bus came by with families on board enjoying the sights. I did the only thing I could and waved. 2) when I went back down to the cabin where another 15 or so people were it became apparent my wee had been spraying all along the windows.

Worth it. And I gave the captain my last 20 euros as we got off.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
I hope this isn't threadomancy...but it fits in here best. Maybe it's not new, but we discovered it for ourselves tonight. Drunkhammer! It was great. DE vs VC. Drink a shot when:
-one of your heroes loses 1 hp
- one of your units loses at least 4 hp by a single attack
-your turn takes more than 15 minutes
- you ban a spell (bboth players drink)
- you fail a ls test (mmuahahaha)
- you lose the cr
-- drink 2 shots if you got total power (right term? ) while casting a spell

Round 1 !!!! 4 dice for nehek, total power. Result:4 . 23 zombies dead + general and second necro lost 1 hp each: nexr dice result for total power 1. General dead. Half of the bottle empty in My first round.But iiiiiin the äääänd, it doesn't even matter. Cause I won! ...sstill trying to breath though

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
We play a similar game. Skaven v Brets one night, I don't think we made it past Turn 3. I've never seen so many miscasts/misfires.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
sure ill play along i have a ton but only going to mention one for now, well for starters i no longer have a truck and i have a plum crazy purple 2010 challenger rt, and i like to play with it (not in a pervy way lol)

was at the bar had been drinking alot of 151 and coke, bar was closing a buddy of mine came running in asking for my keys i looked at him laughed and said hell no. he then started to beg and try and explain why without actually saying anything and again i said no. then he finally explained why two girls saw my car and wanted a ride and he had tried to play it off as his needless to say that part did not work out but we (the 4 of us) ended up burning though almost a full set of tires on a straight away and then doing some Tokyo drift style donuts in a empty parking lot and then going about 110 mph down the highway, the gals loved it and the night ended rather well for all concerned.

and keep in mind i was a bit buzzed and i do not condone drunk driving but all came out okay except i had to toss on a new set of used burner tires i salvaged from where i was working at the time,

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Woah dude, hard stuff. COULD have you get killed o.o ...but yeah, my (atm) drunken mind understands the reasons to grind the hell outta those tires! ;D

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
I'm drunk right now! If that counts for anything. Lol drunk posting from Bravo. This is.. probably less funny than it sounds from me.

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
I recommend going for 100% agave tequila(the shit you order at the club/bar is only required to be 51% to count as tequila). Hangovers will be a thing of the past. Serve in room temp, straight up, in a cognac glass. This stuff is not meant for "tequila shots." If you haven't drunk it before, it tastes like a lean whisky with that unmistakable tequila flavour(but without the vomit inducing aftertaste of 51% agave tequila). Plus, it makes you look like a refined gentleman or a lady with great taste(also a certified badass).

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Several years ago in China I got taken out for lunch by a colleague's uncle who was also a headmaster of a primary school. I and 2 other friends sat down, ate and got fed glass after glass of baijiu (Chinese white liquor) and got absolutely trashed with this guy. After lunch at 15.00 he'd arranged a surprise for us - to go and teach a 40 minute class of 50 10-year old kids (who'd never met someone that wasn't Chinese) at his school absolutely shit canned. We thought it was a joke at first but then realized he was serious. It was actually pretty fun, the kids had a blast!

Got home from a nights out, crawled up the stairs, crawled to my sisters room, opened her closet and laid myself down in it.
She was still up, sitting behind her desk and asked me what I was doing.

My response .. "I'm looking for Narnia"

@Farmer7574 She had a blast. Dragged me back to my room and tucked me in. (aww sweet, right?) Oh, I forgot to mention she got a black marker pencil and drew a smiley on my back.

So when I woke up in the morning, my sheets were all black..

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
I used to hang out in my friends garden and drink all day with friends during summer time in 40 degrees weather. One time one of my mates took his shirt off to sunbathe and he passed out. I tore up pieces of paper and made a bikini shape on his chest. He wasn't impressed 2 hours later :lol:

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
If having a knob drawn on your leg is the worst you suffer, you have NO IDEA how evil bikers can be to each other. I have ,at various times, woken up/come to with my hair braided with duct tape, my jeans stapled to a plank, my boots removed and filled with s%%%, my tent sewn shut, and, on one particularly insane occasion, a flock of geese(well, three of them) thrown in my tent to wake me up. Marker pens? baby games!!!

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
@hairyjeff I'm not sure if I'd call duct-tape-braided hair and having my shoes filled with shit my best drunken experiences. Cruelishly funny but I don't think I'd be able to laugh along if it was me. The flock of geese on the other hand, that's hilarious! :lol: