Dundundunn!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 16, 2012
1,379
Zombies
816
Hey, hey!

I used to lurk a lot here and blabber with quite a few members, but then things did how they did! However, recently I was forced to log an ancient skype account (I am on discord like a normal person now /smug) and saw Raven Torrid prodding away. So! Decided to pop in and see who from the old gang is about O_O

And maybe find out if Vampirecounts has made a discord server or not! X)
 
Thank you!

And it really was, Raven. I think it took me quite a few months until I noticed it. x) I presume that's a no on the discord thing? O_O
 
I checked and turns out I contacted you 9 months ago...it's the undead way, slowly but surely. 😁

I don't think there is an official CN Discord server. I wouldn't mind joining one, since the "new" site doesn't have a chat function like the "old" one had.

But I do prefer the content actually being posted on the forum. A lot of social interaction (overall and in our hobby) moved over from forums to facebook and discord.
I like the more permanent nature of forums. The content on chat services and facebook groups gets posted fast but gets forgotten/pushed down fast too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Grave Tacticus
Welcome back :). I remember you from days of yore. I still have a Skype account and I am definitely keeping it ;).
 
Hey Shareya! Good to see you back and I'm glad your account was recovered!

Hopefully DoN will return sometime soon and I can get my Seneschal account back.
 
Hey, hey everyone!

Discord can, in theory, draw some traffic away from forums, but usually by no a huge amount. It's just easier to use it as a general chat spot to catch up. :nod:
Also thank you for all the friendly welcomes. ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Grave Tacticus

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu