• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Hellion Nox

Grave Guard
Nov 10, 2014
With terrorgheists often being picked in the rare slot in most of the competitive lists these days I wonder why the mortis engines are so often overlooked.
Are they not as viable in a competitive setting?

And if you were to include the engines, what other unit options would you include?

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
I've won many games competitively with dual engines. You can check the thread "Sunny's Challenge" for different ideas. Normally I would run a horde of ghouls, 6 Vargs and 10 CH with a level 1 VL and level 4 MN with death.

Hellion Nox

Grave Guard
Nov 10, 2014
Got to read a bit of the challenges sunny and it is a very interesting thread. How I've been able to overlook it is beyond me. I actually feel like providing you with my own challenge. :-)

Reactions: The Sun King

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu