• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Entry Thread. Turning the World to Darkness: Duel / Confrontation

I'm so thrilled we got so many cool entries!

@Borgnine
What an epic story! Will Baranowski be turned into an undead character or did he manage to put his men to rest? Would be nice to know ;)

@Theerteen
The diorama looks truly epic! Nice! There's so much movement going on. Even if a story would be cool it doesn't really need one :)
I like the man who's fallen but is still stubbornly holding the flag high to the very end.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
I like the man who's fallen but is still stubbornly holding the flag high to the very end.
Thanks man xD especially that one was completely spontaneously added, I was thinking about an undead and an imperial banner raised behind the fighting troops, but liked the idea of one stubborn, more or less death-near soldier better, when I managed to bend the mini satisfyingly. Thanks for recognizing ;)

This one's going to be hard. So cool entries, and every one completely different from each other. GL every one, hope to see a few more votes going up now ;)

Last edited: