Entry Thread: Turning the World to Darkness: "Mindless"

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
IMG_20230602_213431__01.webp

Well, I managed to piece a construct together... He's on a 30 mm base, so kind of a big boy. Now, let's see how much paint I can slap on him before tomorrow!
 
Love the kitbash approach MedMos! I don't mind extending again if you need more time to not be in a hurry with painting. 😉
Also Macarian, how is your entry doing, need more time or? 🙂
It needs a bit more time I'm afraid. Tomorrow I should have some time. But I don't want to hold up the competition too much, I will post what I have in the evening !
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu