errors with battlescribe

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Here is the public link to my catalogs. Vampire Counts 8th is the proper version I cleaned up. My wood elves 8th revision I wrote from scratch because I couldn't find a wood elves catalog I liked. I plan to go back through vampires and tweak it a little more with what I learned doing WE. I will remove the redundant older files from the catalog soon too. Here is the link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17814872/Battlescribe/index.bsi

Let me know if you have any feedback or issues.

Thank you sooooo much for the repositories. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: najo

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu