Fallen does Lizards now

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Hi everyone!

Been quite a while since I posted anything here on CN. Don't worry, I'm still playing and painting VC, however I've been lusting for lustria lately.

The model that really dragged me into lizardmen was the troglodon. Probably one of my absolute favourite warhammer models! So I just couldn't resist buying him/her/it!

Just finished painting it up!

Troglodon.webp


Troglodon%201.webp


Troglodon%202.webp


Next in line are kroxigors and characters, followed by sauraus and skinks!

Hope you enjoy it!
 
Wow, you are an incredible painter! Outstanding job on the whole model and good placement of the jungle ferns.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu