Finally, a use for Citadel (Thick) Glue!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Micheal Valdros

Black Knight
Jun 30, 2014
317
New Lahmia
Zombies
310
I had a bottle of citadel glue still laying around (I got it before realizing that it sucks as model glue), and wanted to glue some legos together without wasting any of my good glue. So, I used the Citadel glue, and it actually works pretty well! While it still sucks at its intended purpose, it works wonderfully for this (Specifically on Minifigures). It dries incredibly quickly (It'll likely be dry by the time you line up the pieces!) so no need to hold it down, if done right its nearly impossible to tell it was glued at all, and when it is dry it holds really firmly (Strong enough that you could give it to a child and they likely wouldn't break it). Though this is probably increadibly useless (And overpriced! Cheaper options exist, but if you have a bottle of this laying around it works fine) to any one here,at least it has some use, right?

Oh, and here's a pic of the results
 

Attachments

  • Kragled Emmet.webp
    Kragled Emmet.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 70
Didn't like the look of the Piece of Resistance sitting on one of those odd little backpack things, so I figured I'd glue it on. Looks much better this way, in my opinion.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu