• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Vorax Battle Automata
ESTL651_NH4WG6R31G.jpg

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Rumours about upcoming Imperial Armour Book-
To be released in Summer/Autumn 2014
-Contains Lost & The Dammned army list, similar to the Vraks Renegade list
-Rules for various chaos war machines & chaos versions of the various Horus Heresy vehicles
-Pictures from related art book that was displayed at the open bay included a chaos Thunderhawk, Chaos Storm Eagle and the two chaos drop pods (Dreadclaw and Kharybdis)

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Heres some info that I just got from a FW newsflash-
Imperial Armour Volume 13- War Machines of the Lost & the Damned
-Rules and profiles for CSM Vehicles, Chaos Titans, Daemon Engines & the armoured vehicles of renegade forces.
-Complete army list for the forces of the Renegade & the Heretic
-Extensive detail about the blashpemous iconography used by chaos space marines
-Special edition comes in a fancy slipcase with a double sided A1 poster. Limited to 2000 copies. Costs 50 pounds.

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
I'm very interested in the IA13, should be very beneficial to my chaos army I wonder if there will be any new units or they just update everything. Hopefully the Spartan and blight drone are still just as good.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Tau Y'vahra Battlesuit (EMP Discharge Cannon & Triple Barrel Phased Plasma Flamer)
tau-suit2.jpg
XV109_scale2.jpg

xv109-2.jpg

Also coming soon are a heap of Solar Auxillia stuff, Including Tank Crew (top hatch gunners with fancy pintle mounted weapons), Solar Auxillia Basilisk & Medusa, the Dracosan Armoured Transport, which appears to be armed with a hull mounted demolisher cannon, and the solar auxillia lasrifle section, which is 20 infantry that look awesome. Also coming is a new Questoris knight (the Styrix) which has a fancy/techy looking cannon.

Markond

Skeleton
Apr 10, 2014
Also coming is a new Questoris knight (the Styrix) which has a fancy/techy looking cannon.
From what i've seen that looks like a volkite cannonade on the styrix. That gun is all kinds of ridiculous and amazing, it works like a necron doomscythe ray but with a bucket of special rules on top.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
That might be a bit too much of a base/diorama for a single model for my tastes, but he does look fairly imposing as far as the actual model is concerned.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
That might be a bit too much of a base/diorama for a single model for my tastes, but he does look fairly imposing as far as the actual model is concerned.

If its anything like the other HH characters, then the model is on a smaller base that is removeable from the overall thing.

edit:
Konrad-Curze-9.jpg

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Its a dreadnought variant. Probably inspired by the space crusade dreadnought. I like it because it has a very mechwarrior feel to it.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Thanks for clarifying what it is :).

I guess that it could be inspired by the Space Crusade Dreadnoughts, although it doesn't look that much like them. I think that your Mechwarrior comparison is pretty accurate though :).

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
Hmmmm I wonder where Sanai is I though he would of posted these latest releases by Forgeworld??? oh well

First off by continuing with the amazing Night Lords range is no other than the dreaded First captain Sevatar who looks bloody amazing

awww.forgeworld.co.uk_Images_Product_AlternativeFW_large_Sevatar_7.jpg
awww.forgeworld.co.uk_Images_Product_AlternativeFW_large_Sevatar_5.jpg

awww.forgeworld.co.uk_Images_Product_AlternativeFW_xlarge_Sevatar_4.jpg

awww.forgeworld.co.uk_Images_Product_AlternativeFW_large_Sevatar_bare_head2.jpg
Sevatar without helmet though I reckon he looks weird

next in a fairly average release the Imperial fist Legion command with a alright looking Standard Bearer and captain alright if you like the boys in yellow

Finally is the Deredeo Dradnought a Contemptor with an insane amount of firepower the experimental rulles are on the forgeworld website

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu