• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

crafty0ne

Ghoul
Nov 3, 2011
Front Range, Colorado
A Nice sentiment, But I doubt GW will listen. however, GW is a publicly traded company. If everyone who signed the petition went out and bought a share.....then we might be onto something.

Rykashu

Zombie
Aug 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
Agreed that it is a nice thought, but I fear the attempt will ultimately be as useless as the petitions seen floating around social media sites like Facebook. Although as @crafty0ne pointed out, buying stock in the company would be a potentially effective way to influence change.

Banat

Varghulf
Jul 13, 2014

THANKS FOR THE INPUT STEVE!

Unfortunately this letter is grounded on the assertion that the vast majority of GW customers buy models to play the game, without backing their assertion up with statistics. I've heard statistics that cite exactly the opposite, that only 40% of customers buy models to use for wargaming, most are just for sitting on shelves and looking pretty.

Also I'm fairly certain that GW base their model pricing on how good each individual model is on the tabletop (then the number and material, i.e. resin) i.e. paying attention precisely to the game side of things.

Mikune Folf

Zombie
Nov 20, 2014
West Yorkshire
I signed this petition because it makes some sense, it probably won't get anywhere but even if it doesn't it was still worth signing for the slim chance it would!

THANKS FOR THE INPUT STEVE!

Unfortunately this letter is grounded on the assertion that the vast majority of GW customers buy models to play the game, without backing their assertion up with statistics. I've heard statistics that cite exactly the opposite, that only 40% of customers buy models to use for wargaming, most are just for sitting on shelves and looking pretty.

Also I'm fairly certain that GW base their model pricing on how good each individual model is on the tabletop (then the number and material, i.e. resin) i.e. paying attention precisely to the game side of things.

That video made me laugh a lot.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu