• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Count michael said:
Get of W said:
The Dread King said:
Yeah, the cooking post would be much better as a group-based subplot...we'd need Harland, though. Should we PM him? He may be on holiday, though.

I think spamming his account with PMs is the Perfect solution!

Challenge Accepted:D

Ignore the Sarcastic me! He is an evil fellow! He shall lead you down the path of destruction!

Someone should though, maybe TDK will want to because it was his great decision =) He may have already!

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Ghouly said:
so the TVCII done died?:(

1781271-darth_vader_noooo.jpg

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
It does seem like that doesn't it :(

Sylvie don't leave meeeee *alastor wails and holds on tight as the black hole of inactivity begins sucking things up*

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Jun 5, 2011
Rotterdam
Woops, sorry guys! I was out on holiday for a few weeks and forgot to give anybody the heads up.
I've read the OOC thread, and it doesn't seem yet like I missed a whole bunch. Going to play catchup on chapter 4 now.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
I've set up a thread in the OOC for deciding stuff about and discussing mini-GMs. They have beeen brought up several times before and I think they deserve their own thread. Contributions to this thread would be much appreciated.

the hidden one

Streets Ahead
Jan 20, 2012
Oh My God.:slapface:

So Sorry guys, I moved, got a new internet provider, lost 3000 points of stuff in the move, got a broken xbox, fixed my xbox, and got a new laptop.
So I am sorry for zoning out. I read through the wastes chapter and it looks like we haven't progressed much? I hope I'm ok. This shouldn't happen again.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
the hidden one said:
Oh My God.:slapface:

So Sorry guys, I moved, got a new internet provider, lost 3000 points of stuff in the move, got a broken xbox, fixed my xbox, and got a new laptop.
So I am sorry for zoning out. I read through the wastes chapter and it looks like we haven't progressed much? I hope I'm ok. This shouldn't happen again.

Don't worry man! Nothings happened so you haven't missed out :clown:

The move sounds awful (although they usually are aren't they?). Hope you got it all sorted out alright!

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Ouch, can you get the models back? 3000 points sounds like a lot to lose, especially if it's a horde army like VC! And don't worry about the absence, we all seem to be giving double-doses of it these days. :clown:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Count Darvaleth said:
Ouch, can you get the models back? 3000 points sounds like a lot to lose, especially if it's a horde army like VC! And don't worry about the absence, we all seem to be giving double-doses of it these days. :clown:

It is alot! I remember my first large army back when I started Warhammer, lovely (poorly painted) Vampire counts.

Had them all in a pretty case which someone proceeded to nick on the train.

I love Ireland :tongue:

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Jun 5, 2011
Rotterdam
Oh damn, that must have sucked :o
Glad you were able to glue (most of) it back together. Would be a pricey and time consuming thing to replace 3000 points otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu