• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Goggalors pledge thread. (25 models down)

Goggalor

Necromancer
RE: Goggalors pledge thread. (5 models down)

"Sir Knights solar ready for inspection. Ahhh oh my god it is hideous Brother Alexander is has been swallowed by a huge monsters ass, oh the horror."

Proper pictures of the finished devastators later. Got the orks undercoated and while they dried i finished them off. Also the wife was watching chicago bears lose so i got some ME time.

Goggalor

Necromancer
RE: Goggalors pledge thread. (15 models down) now with added cat

The devastators all done. The highlights are a bit heavy in places, however the trauma of a cats bum vortex has yet to pass.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood

Beautiful figures, I love what you have done with them., I am assuming they won the encounter with the monsterous xeno cat. That brings back memories of our cat's who used to drink out of the rinse cup. I look forward to seeing what you do with the Orks keep up the great work.

Goggalor

Necromancer

Well i am off back to sea. That means that no more painting for a while. I may pop up on line over the next month but I cannot continue this plog for a bit. It is not over just asleep so i will have to catch up when I get back. See you later!!
And the fight was a draw but the cats have been exiled to the cattery for heresy.

I always wondered how they made Devlan Mud wash. Great work so far, take care and hope to see more from you when you get back.

When I see a purple themed army I am sure that I will like it and this happened again :) Good job!!!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member

Those models are superb. Some of the best highlights on purple I have ever seen. Sorry to hear that you are going to sea for a bit, however this plog will still be here when you get back!

Goggalor

Necromancer

well no update but i am back and in the mood for some painting. However my paints are 300 miles away. So i will have to put up with the fact i will do some next week.
Thanks for the comments and hope to get moving soon.

Goggalor

Necromancer

Finally some action! ;)
These are my death company, or the tainted. The bases are half done, the long grass is to be added. And the gretchin is to be started.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi527.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fcc355%2Fdanglokta%2F40k%2F016-3.jpg&hash=db8e53ea5621dda01f7e05057e953bfe

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
RE: Goggalors pledge thread. (20 models down)

I love them they are great, looking forward to seeing this entire army in rank and file near the end sir.

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood

Very nice looking unit, great stuff :thumbsup:

Goggalor

Necromancer

a wip for the flayed men or sanguinary guard.

thanks for the comments and hope to have a group shot soon.

Goggalor

Necromancer

Done 5 more. Messing with the lightbox. So a blue background today!

will tidy the bases later. Once the glue dries.