Hello,
I am a french warhammer vampire afficionado
I started loving these leeches with Total War Warhammer I and fell into the vampire counts wiki rabbit hole.
Since then I got into warhammer fantasu lore a lot (especially VC and Nagash), AOS lore (Death factions lore mostly).
I am a great fan of vampire (mainly warhammer and World of Darkness ones) and of necromancy.
I recently started assembling and painting a Soulblight Gravelord legion of night army and loving it so far. I was also hesitating to launch myself into the Old World, but the recent annoncement made me choose to sit it down.
May the night be with you ! For she is our most trusted mistress...
I am a french warhammer vampire afficionado
I started loving these leeches with Total War Warhammer I and fell into the vampire counts wiki rabbit hole.
Since then I got into warhammer fantasu lore a lot (especially VC and Nagash), AOS lore (Death factions lore mostly).
I am a great fan of vampire (mainly warhammer and World of Darkness ones) and of necromancy.
I recently started assembling and painting a Soulblight Gravelord legion of night army and loving it so far. I was also hesitating to launch myself into the Old World, but the recent annoncement made me choose to sit it down.
May the night be with you ! For she is our most trusted mistress...