Greetings from an acolyte of death

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Edgard

Zombie
May 8, 2024
1
Zombies
1
Hi,

[UWSL]I have decided to play WHFB 6ed again after many years and I plan to do so with a necrarch list of Vampire Counts, I have many questions that I will ask you soon.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
See you around here.[/UWSL]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Veland
Welcome to the forum :) . Please feel free to ask those questions and the members of the community here will do their best to help you.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu