• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Well we can't do player kills not without the consent of the other player. Or I guess extreme punishment from the GM. So im guessing DoN will write something suitable, or maybe just ask us to write something about you diving for cover and me slightly blinded, running and instinct shooting will hit nothing.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
The Gunhearts have been moved here, to the roleplay section. Just wondering if there's still interest for this?

~ Darvy

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
I think it'll need more than one to keep going, Mannfred. Hopefully the threat of archiving will serve as a big shove and get things moving.

[mod] If no interest is shown, these threads will be locked.

For those few existing members who remain, bear in mind you may start your own roleplay instead of trying to continue one that has lost interest.

~ Darvy [/mod]

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Well we wait for DoN get extremely bored with his vampire roleplay, and only want to play gunhearts.
But yes im mostly waiting for others making some action posts.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I am really sorry, but to be honest I don't think I can continue with this. I wouldn't be doing it justice, and trying to split myself across so many things at one is just failing.

Sorry again!

If someone else wants to take the lead in this, then please feel free.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
As much as I hate to say it to you guys, I feel that if you did try to continue this one then it just wouldn't really work. I've seen GM-swaps in the past and I have yet to see a roleplay which did not flutter and die almost immediately afterward. I would strongly suggest starting your own separate roleplay(s) instead of continuing this one.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, because frankly I'm not being pessimistic. I'm being optimistic with the "almost immediately" if I'm totally honest with you guys.

Of course, I would love you to prove me wrong. But experience tells me that won't happen.

[mod] If nobody wishes to commandeer this roleplay (which I do not recommend) then the threads will be locked.

~ Darvy [/mod]

EDIT: I have closed the other threads associated with the Gunhearts. I will leave this open for a while, and unless interest is shown, it too will be shut. If there is a surge of support for this RP, I will re-open the other threads.

snowblood

Grave Guard
Aug 21, 2010
Bexhill
well it would be a shame, but i do agree a gm/dm swap would probably not work. so what other roleplays are there to join in on.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
DoN can you at least write an ending, if nothing else just the cave collapsing or something. Just feels wrong to let the characters and adventure hang in a limbo.

Mannfred ill keep an eye out for whatever roleplay you start.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
[mod] Unfortunately, without a GM and little interest, I do not believe this roleplay will ever realistically be continued. Thread locked. [/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu