H: 90 Juan Diaz Daemonettes W: $$ or Army Swap

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narenzade

Wight King
Mar 22, 2012
465
Zombies
370
Hello everyone!

I have 90 Juan Diaz Daemonettes. There are four units of full command. There are plenty in various states. Bare metal, painted, complete, incomplete.

I also have 27 Hellstriders from Juan Diaz.

I would prefer cash or an army swap. I'd consider any offers and be willing to part things out.

Hope to hear from you soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Duke Danse Macabre
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu