[H] VC, OK [W] $$$, OK

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

grix

Zombie
Oct 23, 2012
21
Zombies
18
Hey guys I have a few odds and ends.

Have:

50+ painted Skeleton warriors
1 x New on Sprue Terrorgheist **** missing the Vampire Lord and Ghouh King*****
30 x New on sprue Mantic Zombies
2 x New on sprue and complete Stonehorn/Thundertusk sets
1 x Metal hunter, complete, no saber tusks, never primed/painted
1 x Metal Tyrant converted to BSB


Want:

Firebelly (New, un-assembled/primed)
Goldfang (New, un-assembled/primed)
6 Leadbelchers (New, un-assembled/primed)
1 Scraplauncher (New, un-assembled/primed)
$$$$
 
Im in Northern VA, USA. Doing 65% MSRP for new stuff and 50% for anything not on sprue.

Discount for multiple buys, buyer pays shipping.

I also have a box of Black Knights still NoS.
 
As the Mod of this board has not jumped in yet I will let you know to be able to sell on this forum you need to have a minimum of 50 posts.
This is the rules requirements all members are expected to follow.

You however can still buy and trade.

So I will request that you stop selling for the time being and continue only to buy and trade or increase your post amount or I am afraid I will have to lock this Thread.
I am sorry about that but it is the site rules.

I have attached a copy of the forums rules in a link below for your reference Grix:


https://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/carpe-noctem-forum-rules.8631/
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu