H: Vintage Citadel Undeads etc W: OOP Citadel Undeads

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Schatt

Skeleton
Aug 20, 2014
64
Zombies
26
Hi,

Please check my wants lists at the bottom.

* Click on miniature title to see a photo.
** <source> link navigates to a catalog page.
I send worldwide by recorded air mail with tracking - $4.

Open for trade or sell offers.

Regards, Dmitry

RARE

HUMANOIDS

MY WANTS LIST
 
Last edited:
The whole lot of the bits-banners selection interests me but its the only thing you haven't put a price to.
 
$5 for all bits I have and $5 shipping = $10 total with shipping.

Please let me know if you are interesting in Bestigor Standart Top. I can add it at extra $1.
 
Sorry Schatt, the forum rules and this boards rules are if you are selling something in "Undertakers Auction" you have to have more than 50 forum posts to do so.
This is enforced purely so that we don't get spammers and bad traders disapearing, more a case of a few spoiling it for the rest of us. :(
I know you have been trading for a few days already and this was not noticed but that was purely due to this boards moderator being away and would normally of been done straight away.

However once you get up to 50 please just bounce me a message and ill unlock the thread for you again but until then I'm sorry but i'm afraid I will have to lock it.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu