Heirotitan skirt?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
5,683
Zombies
2,245
Hello everyone

I need to make a new Titan and I've seen a few online with skirts in place of legs and the necro sphinx torso as the base. How was this particular skirt in the photo below made or how would you suggest I make one? Thanks for your time.
image.webp
 
I'm not sure what that is below the waist there but I think your best best is to get the torso to the right height by creating some sort of frame, maybe with bits of sprue. I would then make a greenstuff or putty skirt and wrap it around the frame you've made.
 
Thanks for the reply

Yeah, I am worried about the possibility of making it out of green stuff as it would take a large amount of it to work and I'm not that skilled with it.
Making a frame from sprues is a neat idea, thanks for the tip, I was considering wires but your idea is far better.
 
So that company made a pair of legs to fit the necro sphinx torso? That is fantastic lol. Thanks for the link.
 
It would probably be easier using putty to make the skirt.
Raise it up on a base or even.just a mound of putty and then wrap more putty round it and carve in symbols, glyphs etc before it dries
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu