Hello there, creatures of the long night

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Nomad

Zombie
Feb 20, 2024
10
Zombies
13
Greetings fellow blood suckers,

I`ve always been a creature of the night myself, but as a proud owner of a huge rat army, I´ve been thrown aback by another collection of unending hordes.
This came to change when Gee-Dubzs released the Soulblight Gravelords minis where I decided that, what would be cooler than an army of Blood Knights. And thus my journey as a follower of the Kastelai began.
Now that The Old World has been released, I thought it to be a good idea to try them out as the undead legions that they are (even though one focuses on Vampiric Knights, one ends up with Skellies, Zombies & Wolves nevertheless).

Happy to have found myself, by chance, in this forum. And happy to share my painted army so far, my scarce knowledge and my never ending thirst for blood!


Long live (or die I suppose) the Kastelai Dynasty!
 
Welcome to the forum :). You have definitely come to the right place. I have that you enjoy participating in the community here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nomad
Greetings fellow blood suckers,

I`ve always been a creature of the night myself, but as a proud owner of a huge rat army, I´ve been thrown aback by another collection of unending hordes.
This came to change when Gee-Dubzs released the Soulblight Gravelords minis where I decided that, what would be cooler than an army of Blood Knights. And thus my journey as a follower of the Kastelai began.
Now that The Old World has been released, I thought it to be a good idea to try them out as the undead legions that they are (even though one focuses on Vampiric Knights, one ends up with Skellies, Zombies & Wolves nevertheless).

Happy to have found myself, by chance, in this forum. And happy to share my painted army so far, my scarce knowledge and my never ending thirst for blood!


Long live (or die I suppose) the Kastelai Dynasty!

Kastelai is a really cool way to start a journey into the dark.
Welcome to CN! 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nomad

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu