Hello there!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

NerdTourettes

Zombie
May 31, 2024
2
Zombies
4
Hey everyone! Getting back into wargaming after taking a break at the end of warmachine mk2 here. I had tried to get into WHFB around end times, but I’d only tried out wood elves and wasn’t happy with the playstyle at the time.

Now with ToW however VC have just become this itch I’ve been needing to scratch. Something about the idea of a lich king necromancer summoning a horde of classic undead became too appealing not to go for.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sception

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu