• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Oct 23, 2012
Vermont
Ficured this would be the right way to get started here!! I am new to the Vampire Counts and Warhammer. I do however have a love for the living dead, and vampires! so when I got into warhammer, it was an obvious choice!! I have started my army and I'm loving it much money to be spent... lol. Also, I am new to forums as well, but this one seems like an awesome place to start! I have always been a little overwhelmed when it comes to forums. It always seems like there is so many gateways to go that im not sure where I should be!! either way a little about myself im 33. Just assembled my first 40 zombies, and recently aquired a starter army off of ebay. All together I should be able to reach 1500 pts maybe a little more so I can start to learn the army and see what I need next. I live in the United States in the state of Vermont. We have a small gaming comunity here, most of which seems to have left fantasy and moved on to 40k!! Im looking forward to meetring all of you and hopefully sharing knowledge and experences!! Also need to read up on my lore, so forgive me if Im a little newbish at first!

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Hey, Count Draven, and welcome to Carpe Noctem! :)

If you want to ask any questions about the gaming side of the hobby, check out the To War! section:

To War!

Of course, you may want some painting tips, so we have The Dark Art:

The Dark Art

We also have a background/role playing forum, called Chronicles of Death:

Chronicles of Death

Then there's also the section I police; Council of the Night, which is a catch-all I suppose:

Council of the Night

Feel free to pop in and say hello! We're all friendly, I swear ;) If you need anything else, just ask one of the moderators or True Bloods (veteran forum members) and we'll be able to either help or point you towards someone who can!

Once more, hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Welcome count Draven. And I must say, I absolutely love that username!!

You'll find me (if you haven't taken offence from my username xD) hiding in the roleplay forums, but feel free to message me if you're bored or just want some help and the mods are too busy or scary :D

Oct 23, 2012
Vermont
Thanks again for the warm welcomes been a busy week with work and all so i havent been able to pop on the forums as much as I would have liked!! No worries lucifer I take little offense to anything, and ty on my my name I actually worked very hard on it, to give it just the right ring!!

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
awesome, hope to see you in the fluff section then :thumbsup:

Luci out! *woooosh*

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu