• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Rusty Nail

Zombie
Jul 31, 2022
Well, I'm new to AoS and have picked the Soulblight Gravelords as my crew. I love painting figures and that was my sole passion for many years, until a good friend got me into war gaming which led me to AoS then the Soulblights. This is the first forum in any form I have visited in several years! It's like being back in time, I like it!

Reactions: The Sun King

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
Well, I'm new to AoS and have picked the Soulblight Gravelords as my crew. I love painting figures and that was my sole passion for many years, until a good friend got me into war gaming which led me to AoS then the Soulblights. This is the first forum in any form I have visited in several years! It's like being back in time, I like it!

Good, welcome aboard!

for any question you may have about the forum or the game, just ask. 😊

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Welcome to the forum :). I hope that you enjoy participating in the community here. Please let us know if you have any questions.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu