• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
Hello there

I can now finally start up my 40k army and I'm going with mono slaanesh daemons. My local club plays 1650 pt events so I'm shooting for that. I've played one game ever and it was probably five years ago so my learning will be slow going. Titans are the thing at my club now but they were only made legal for tourney play during the last event so until I hear otherwise, they might not be a factor.

I really don't much about the game but I know I should probably take two grinders.
Are flayers any good, they are terrible in fantasy?

Thank you for your time and patience

Last edited:

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
I don't know much about CD in 40k but would like to build something similar myself so I'll also be glad to hear any suggestions.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu