Hey I am new here!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Mikune Folf

Zombie
Nov 20, 2014
19
West Yorkshire
Zombies
12
Hi all, I just joined up as I have browsed the forum a lot for help and information and it seems like a great place to be! :) I have collected models from Warhammer Fantasy Vampire counts etc. for about 14 years (yes, I had vampire counts skeletons when I was very young...didn't end well for the poor things xD but it was how I first got into warhammer). I have never played the game sadly. I also collected Warhammer 40K too and did build a small Chaos Marine army. However, Warhammer fantasy is a game I would like to play now after years of just getting an odd kit to build for display. I have been slowly getting some of the newer models to build an army to play with but I will need help from some people who know what they are on about in all aspects of building, playing etc. I imagine :tongue: I do have a pretty good knowledge of the universe of Warhammer though, I think.

I look forward to meeting some fellow people interested in Warhammer and of course the Vampire Counts! :D
 
Welcome to the forum! Nice to see some experience up your sleeve (assuming you played as well as collected), and hopefully you'll get some good ideas and tips here. Enjoy your gaming.

Edit: I like the avatar as well.
 
Welcome aboard officially from the staff Mikune Folf. As you can see we've got a friendly and very helpful community here. Please peruse the wealth of useful threads and get to know everyone, and if you need any help or just want to chat, we are here for you.
 
Thanks a lot everyone for your kind welcome! :) Where would be the best place to get specific advice about how to build a playable army with the figures I own?




Welcome to the forum! Nice to see some experience up your sleeve (assuming you played as well as collected), and hopefully you'll get some good ideas and tips here. Enjoy your gaming.

Edit: I like the avatar as well.

Haha thank you ^^
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu