High Elves

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

johnjohn2

Ghoul
Dec 8, 2009
199
Zombies
122
Sorry guys, i just had to start another army, and i swear...Mantic games was created simply to drain me dry of money hehe. But yes, i bought an army deal from them, and i knew i didnt mind the look of thier Elves, but in person they were even better, and painted up, they are TOPS. so much better than the static look of ....some other companies. But yes...blah blah over, here is my first unit of High Elves, extra credit for those who can guess the feel/look im going for. :thumbsup:

ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s113_rollergoalie_DSCF4351.webp

ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s113_rollergoalie_DSCF4355.webp

ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s113_rollergoalie_DSCF4357.webp


and i love the shadow look
ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s113_rollergoalie_DSCF4358.webp
 
redarmy27 said:
Haha, no worries. They look pretty good. The GW ones look too static to me. Great colors on them. I'll see if I can move this to the "other armies" section. Keep up the good work though!

Jake

thanks for movie it. and yes, wounded have started high elves without these models as GW just werent my thing.
 
High Elves? High Elves? THOSE! ARE! SPARTANS!*




*well, somewhat more effememite spartans, without the excessives muscles and homoerotic overtones
 
My guess for their inspiration is the Blood Elves of WoW. Great work on these Mantic models 8)
 
Whoops, sorry! I don't speak Warcraft :slapface:

A local gamer happened to have a similar colour scheme for his (GW) High Elves :cool:
 
I'm lovin' the red color scheme, Johnjohn!
I will agree with DoN, though - they look a lot like Blood Dragons right now!

Have you taken a look at the Kings of War rules set for these guys? I was reading it earlier and I'm keen to give it a try, but I'd like to hear from someone who has more hands-on experience with the game.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu