Resolved Image size limit

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
1,316
Florida
Zombies
507
Hey guys. Couple things.

I want to come back to the forum. And be a regular presence again.

Issue is, I can't post photos in a bag for some reason.

I just tried making a new blog thread, wrote up a decently sized first post, went to upload pictures and ran into the brick wall of photo size limits.

This confuses me, as CN runs on the exact same software as lustria online and I upload photos there all the time.
 
Hey @lord marcus

Firstly, great to have you back xD

Now, as for this image problem, can you let me know the size/dimensions of the file so I can check? Also any specific error message you are getting.

I'll then get it sorted
 
Hey @lord marcus

Firstly, great to have you back xD

Now, as for this image problem, can you let me know the size/dimensions of the file so I can check? Also any specific error message you are getting.

I'll then get it sorted
Sure.

First of all, all my post options above the text block are greyed out now. This is new.

Is there some form of lock on my account?

After that I will get you image specifics and try to replicate the issue
 
I've just checked and your permissions are correct, no issues. Can you screenshot me what you're are seeing please?

Same with the image issue, as that shouldn't be happening either
 
Weird, you have the option.

- Can you try rotating your screen
- Different browser
- Different device (like a laptop)

I'm currently doing this on my mobile and I can attach files
 
The icon for save as draft comes up if I rotate. This is Google chrome on a pixel two. Where does the attach files button come up for you?

Also:


1. Nice to see you again DoN

2. How have you been?
 
You too @lord marcus - been a long time!


Pretty good, life is treating me well! How about you?

Have you managed to attach your files yet - did you try a different device?
My images were averaging 3000 pixels wide. I've been resizing them to 1000 pixels wide and they upload correctly.

However that's inconvenient as I have to do so on my home desktop, and I've been able to upload the base pictures on lustria ok
 
My images were averaging 3000 pixels wide. I've been resizing them to 1000 pixels wide and they upload correctly.

However that's inconvenient as I have to do so on my home desktop, and I've been able to upload the base pictures on lustria ok

Yep, it occurred also to me, I've had to resize a little my images on Imgur (to be fair, a thing that i did also for Khemri forum)
Lustria is another matter, as you can upload the images directly on the site from your pc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu