Inspiring undead pictures

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
because why not?

I'll start with a collection of Disney Princesses: how they should be.


ariel-themermaid.webp
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Grave Tacticus
Some of these are absolute nightmare fuel! 😱 But they have done the job, or the last one has at least. You don't see too many purple eyed vampires, but now I'm wondering (if I can be good enough!) if purple eye glows across the full army would look great? 🤔 I'm considering a Flesheaster inspired Old World army, a delusional Ghoulking...all the ghouls etc having pallid flesh and purple glowing eyes. Could work well?
 
I've always loved this one. What is her story? What is in that book? Why is she leaving her haunt? Why are there two windows lit up in that house?
 

Attachments

  • Van_Richten%27s_Guide_to_Ghosts.webp
    Van_Richten%27s_Guide_to_Ghosts.webp
    112.3 KB · Views: 73
Some of these are absolute nightmare fuel! 😱 But they have done the job, or the last one has at least. You don't see too many purple eyed vampires, but now I'm wondering (if I can be good enough!) if purple eye glows across the full army would look great? 🤔 I'm considering a Flesheaster inspired Old World army, a delusional Ghoulking...all the ghouls etc having pallid flesh and purple glowing eyes. Could work well?

i do believe yes. The contrast (in my mind) should be great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Disciple of Nagash
Used it as inspiration for a Dungeons and Dragons adventure long ago, back in the '90's. Haunted house stories are always fun. She was a spurned woman who was now a powerful ghost that was too strong for the players to handle thus they had to unravel the mystery of her haunting. I made the book the catalyst for solving everything although they had to find its corporeal counterpart in a hidden location in the house. Good times.
 
Thanks, boss. Yeah, they had a lot of fun and were scared as heck fighting her. They were low level and she was basically unstoppable until they solved the mystery. Her dagger did 1 point of damage but it automatically did another point of damage each round unless magically healed or jasmine flowers were touched to the wound (they tied into her backstory and served as an allergen for her, keeping her away from them).
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu