• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
So, as I have in the past, I will post a series of ideas I have for roleplays I would like to play. Whichever one people are most keen on, I will run.

Format will be freeform (no system or stats or dice rolls or anything, as that kind of stuff is too hard to run on a forum). I will be trusting participants to keep their characters actions and heroics within believable levels consistent with their character and the lore/fluff of the setting. Sure, have fun and murder things, thats what 40k roleplays in particular are fantastic for, just keep it consistent to what your character is actually capable of.

I will be expecting people to post at least a couple of times a week, and to let us know if you have an absence. If we can't get in touch with you, control of your character will fall to a person you nominate in your character bio so as to keep things moving.

Anyways, without further ado, here are the roleplay concepts! If you are interested, please post which roleplays you are interested in in order of preference :)

Concept 1# Dirge of Corruption
For fifty years, the Inquisition has been tracking a rogue space hulk, titled "Dirge of Corruption". This enigmatic behemoth made up of derelict space vessels and ancient debris has been appearing in planetary systems seemingly at random. However, after fifty years of study and attempted boardings by Imperial forces, a pattern has been identified. Every nine years, the space hulk appears in an inhabited, imperial controlled star system. Every nine years, all contact is lost with a world inhabited by billions, with relief forces finding only barren orbs stripped of all life. It has been nine years since the last world went silent, and Ordo Xenos analysts have identified the next world to be visited by the space hulk- a heavily populated world by the name of Callistaire.

You are a member of the Ordo Xenos, or its chamber militant, the Deathwatch. You have been assigned to assist Lord Inquisitor Lucas Rasif in investigating Callistaire, and preparing for the space hulks arrival. Billions of lives hang in the balance. The Emperor protects.

Concept 2# Scions of Commorragh
You are a Dark Eldar Kabalite, of the Kabal of the Dark Sun. Your already violent life has been thrown into yet further upheaval by the death of the kabal's Archon. Your survival depends on not only riding out the resulting anarchy, but vying for position and power. Now is the time to settle old scores and to eliminate rivals. When the dust settles, it will not matter who was right- only who was left- and no one will be able to stand meekly on the sidelines and expect to survive.

Concept 3# Shadow of Nagash
Nagash has risen, and with his return, the End Times have begun. You are one of the undead, and you feel his call across thousands of miles, pulling at your very soul. You have gathered with others of your kind- Vampires, Necromancers, Wights and Banshees, summoned from across the Border Princes by a powerful Vampire Lord. The End Times have come, the air is saturated with dark magic. Now is the time for the Undead to Rise and claim their birthright.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Whoo!

I'd be happy with any of the above, but if I have to make a choice:

1. Concept 3
2. Concept 1
3. Concept 2 (Only because I don't know much about the Dark Eldar beyond "not nice" and would need to read up! :tongue: )

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Sep 29, 2013
New Zealand
My choices would be 2 or three. Can't decide which order. By 'Undead' do you mean any character-level/sentient undead creature? Or just any Undead
I like Dark Eldar and the power politics (or just good old fashioned venom knife) style.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
By Undead I mean sentient undead and their mortal minions/counterparts.
Heres a quick list-
Vampires
Banshees
Necromancers
Wights/Liches (Though Wights are rarely independent, they do seem to have some sentience left, and Liches like Arkhan are fairly rare creatures)
Wraiths

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
I think these all look great. I would go with:

- Concept 3
- Concept 1
- Concept 2

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Feb 23, 2010
Right Behind you...
I'd love to join in Sanai, but what with me going off to Uni very soon, I'm afraid I won't be able to manage more roleplays than I'm already involved in. Maybe next time!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I'd love to join in Sanai, but what with me going off to Uni very soon, I'm afraid I won't be able to manage more roleplays than I'm already involved in. Maybe next time!

Its cool Harland, I still love you anyway. Have fun at Uni!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu