• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Capt Rubber Ducky

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jun 9, 2009
RE: Josef's black orc bock army... update 3 new boar boyz =)

Josef said:
so i still need to come up with a few more boyz feel free to toss out ideas never know what i might use lol or how i will twist it praise the perverted one =P

I think an ork boy riding a beer barrel could look quite amusing, next to one which has fallen his barrel.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

i already got one like that for my squig hoppers but nice idea =)

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

DoN need some ideas help me come up with some perverted ideas for 4 more boar boys (with out the boars)

Loempiaketzer

Crypt Horror
Mar 14, 2009
Bat country

boar boys riding female concrete statues?
boar boys riding walking trees with some woodpecker-holes in it?

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

lol, nothing to perverted for this army lol, i have a gobo getting head in a hottub

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

okay so its not a goblin rock lobba its a snotling trash removal service.... still need to figure out how to do the arm and for the counter weight im going to get a ogre and have him pulling down on the arm figured it would look funny enough enjoy.

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_IMG_0002.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_IMG_00013.jpg

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

heres some more added some orcy stuff to it and the cross beam,

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_IMG_0002_1.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_IMG_0001.jpg

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire

Hahahahaha VERY good! Love the skin tone, I know how bloody fiddly orc flesh can be. Some hilarious conversions, the bathtub has to be the favourite :P

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy

Needs to be orkier. Add spiky bits from any spare ogre weapons you have, other spiky bits, glyphs, etc.

Loempiaketzer

Crypt Horror
Mar 14, 2009
Bat country

agrees with sanai!

you could just chip out random places on every beam using some exacto knife / bash it with a blunt object to get the wood all chopped up.

There should be some unlucky gobbo cord-dancing on the beam that goes *WHOOOSHH*...
other cool features could be someone sticking in between the barrels as extra weight. or a swarm of snotlings on it...

hmmm i would put orcyness all over this thing! 2 bad im not so keen on starting another horde army...

talking about those barrels... the rope seems kind of weird... they wouldnt hold for long,.... but than again,.. that might be awesome/spectaculair in real life :P

also,... i would add racing stripes!

lovely mechanics though!

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

still working on the lobba need some plastic card to add metal support ties and ganna add some spikes and what not just running low on bitz

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming

I love the rock lobba so far, Makes me wanna finish my trebuchet for my bretonian's (monthy Python)

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
The far north, near northrend

I like the first idea with the Ogre pulling it, but it's turning out good. I'll have to second Sanai. It needs to be orkier. ;)

Santawraith said:
I love the rock lobba so far, Makes me wanna finish my trebuchet for my bretonian's (monthy Python)
That I want to see!

The Creeper

Zombie
Jul 18, 2010
NEPA

Josef,
I am a fan of the entire project. The orc singer in corpse paint, the gobbo hot tub action, the bar wench: its very refreshing to see something sort of oddball and I applaud you for all the built-from-scratch details. If I was doing something like this I'd have to add in a few Stoned Trolls for good measure.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

been away from warhammer for a bit but came back and finished my black orc bock army well the models that i currently have made.

Gobo Shammys
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_goboshammys.jpg

Orc General
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_orcgen.jpg

BoB the bsb
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_bob.jpg

Orc Shammy (still have to make a second one just got a order of gs in the mail so will be made soon =] )
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_orcshammy1.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_orcshammy2.jpg

Gobo units (have a hottub, a cooking fire, a hunting party, and a hookah table)

Cooking Fire
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_gobocooking2.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_gobocooking1.jpg

Hunting Party
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_gobohuntingparty.jpg

Hottub
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_gobohottub.jpg

Hookah Table
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_gobohookah.jpg

Black Orc's
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_blackorcs.jpg

Squig Hoppers
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_squighobbers.jpg

War Machine (Rock Lobba, Doomdiver what ever i want to use it as)
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_warmachine.jpg

Bully
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_bully.jpg

Mounted units (guys playing with a ball, the black orc bock band and roadies, orc's and gobos fighting, drunk orc, and a gobo on a bench)

Ball guys
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_mounted4.jpg

Band and Roadies
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_mounted1.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_mounted5.jpg

Bench
ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_mounted3.jpg

Fighting and drunk.

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_black_20orc_20bock_mounted2.jpg

Enjoy =P

Cuzzy

Varghulf
Jan 7, 2011
the Netherlands

Sir you´ve got Humour! :lol:

I only keep wondering what that deamonette was doing with the goblin in the hottub? :perv:

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 10, 2010
Memphis

I'm loving everything but that yellow! (a dark orange wash would really set them off IMHO)Great modeling BTW.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

no i tried a orange was of sorts not the bright stand out annoying color i wanted lol, plus im working with a cell phone cam only lol sooo the pics suck lol, imho

Burnanation

Crypt Horror
Mar 29, 2010
Woodstock VA

So glad to see an up date this has been one of my favorite projects. Are you going to have a giant? Maybe he carries the bands equipment.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas

i started to sculpt one some time back but the medium i was using broke when it fell and idk ill have to see how the new rules work if i want a giant will decide after new army book comes out.

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
Well hats of to you for trying something daring and pulling it off, you are easily becoming one of my guilty pleasures, that lady in the tub shore as hell earned her name as a succubus lol. :perv:

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
lol, yes she did yeah im working on something for my squig herder unit its a squig pen with gobos running around chasing them because as the banner states "It's da squig wot does it!!!" lol. I just need more squigs and then with the mangler squigs still dont have a clue on how i want to model them im thinking about sculpting up 4 giant squigs and strapping them down with kegs having them on chains and then a gobo behind them but i will wait till the new AB comes out so that i can read it over and see what gw planned for them. I had to turn the hottub into the big spider model because i could not make it fit with the new horde unit formations....side note yes its all a run on ill fix it when i get home have to take the kids back to there mom soon just was checking in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu