• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

LoN 8th Edition: Army Wide Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
First post updated with all rules. I imagine there may be some change on the General / Locus rules, however I think we should look at that after we do the character options.

The only thing is that I am sure we discussed an option for Undead Characters from the Legion being immune to crumbling if on their own? It has always been one thing that irked me, as those with that level of power / intelligence would instead revert back to their normal fight or flight options?

Uziel

Vargheist
Disciple of Nagash said:
First post updated with all rules. I imagine there may be some change on the General / Locus rules, however I think we should look at that after we do the character options.

The only thing is that I am sure we discussed an option for Undead Characters from the Legion being immune to crumbling if on their own? It has always been one thing that irked me, as those with that level of power / intelligence would instead revert back to their normal fight or flight options?
-I agree as far as doing the character options first and so on. It is a bit naive to think we don't have to go a little back and forth to get things right before we are done after all, but it makes sense to focus everyone contributions to one or two threads at the time.

-Not really sure how important overall characters not crumbling etc will be in this list, since I imagine many will be proper undead and some will be living.. I think it is a minor issue, perhaps best fixed with a special rule under the specific character in question in this case.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok that makes sense. I was thinking that we probably have some character specific rules (like some rule for the religious etc), so we can reference it there.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
:siren:Locked thread - due to inactivity :siren:

Will reopen later, if/when this needs to be revisited.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yep, just to confirm, this thread is complete xD

Will update the main army list thread shortly, and also open up another thread for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.