Lore attribute

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
The lore attribute can only heal mutli wound models. So you can heal up 1 wound from a TG or ... I dunno, not a character that is a multi-wound model? lol yeah, what this guy said!
 
Corien Sumatris said:
The lore attribute can only heal mutli wound models. So you can heal up 1 wound from a TG or ... I dunno, not a character that is a multi-wound model? lol yeah, what this guy said!

Did someone remove their post? I don't follow exactly.

You can in fact heal multiwound characters that has been FAQ'ed too :)

So no single wound models, zombies, skeletons and the like.
So yes, characters, CH's, TG's and the like.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu