• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lynks (VC) Vs Chaos_Born (O&G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
So my charges, start with the ones that have no reactions. G2 into WR2, BK1 into the squig hoppers, both automatic. G1 into the boar boyz

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Well, the only charge I have to actually roll for is the vampire unit into the spider boss, needing a 4 with swiftstride.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
let's start with 3 dice on curse of years from the vampire lord onto the boar boyz

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
oh my... you aren't dispelling that one I'm afraid. the first 3 are the characters, left to right across the unit.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
misclicked when i went to new reply, vampire lord does indeed get sucked

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
necromancer, 4 dice on wind of undeath heading so it will hit 4R1, BB and spiderboss

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
hmm. I miscounted. I do have a dice as I forgot my channel. sorry, I'm very tired. seeing as I said i didn't have it i'll let it go to waste

Status
Not open for further replies.