Michael Jackson Has Died

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
MV: When 25% of the channels I get (I have Cable) are covering it... and a lot of the rest is always garbage... it gets hard. Even the history channel is poor now that it is all UFO Hunters, Monster Quest, Ice Road Truckers, Axe-men etc...

Even the internet is flooded with it. SO the TV is off for a while, I just like having the news on as background noise while I study, paint, or read.
 
Hi
Yeah. But not because of MJ. Sure MJ was my biggest inspiration and I loved him to death, but the day he died.
I got the flu. I was sick like hell for the next 3 days. On the third day, the most important person in my life (my Nonno) passed away. So yeah. Ever since MJ died..
 
I personally hated everything about the guy his music, his personality, his voice but I must say he was a great man who many will miss and for that he has my respect. I may not like what he did but I respect that he did it.

On a side note why is it that most talented people die so young...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu