Mortis engine question

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

DrunkenDane

Skeleton
Dec 8, 2013
63
Zombies
42
hey guys, I have a quick question (and merry christmas!)

I just finished my new shiny Mortis Engine and looking at the rules for the Reliquary, I cannot figure out if the Dark Aura boosts the Engines own regen or not. I tried searching around the web for an answer but no luck. Can't see it mentioned in the faq either.

Anybody have an answer ready?

Thanks in advance!
 
The Mortis Engine already has regen(4+) and the max. allowed from the reliquary is a 4+ (read the text in the armybook). Therefore it has no effect on itself or another mortis engine nearby.
 
Thanks for the reply. For some reason I read the Engines' Regen save as being 6+. This makes it a bit more durable :)

Cheers mate!
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu