Mortis Engine questions

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Castamir

Zombie
Feb 20, 2012
1
Zombies
1
Hello one all

If I am in the wrong please forgive me as I am new to this

With ref to the Mortis Engine some questions

a/ Are any of the engines, corpsemaster, spirit horde or banshee swarms attack magical?

b/ Are spirit horde steeds and only able to attck to front or can they attack all round

Many thanks
 
As far as the attacks go, only the Ghostly Howl explicitly has Magical Attacks.

The Spirit Horde is considered a mount of sorts, which pulls the Mortis Engine chariot, so can only. Attack to the front.
 
Castamir said:
Hello one all

If I am in the wrong please forgive me as I am new to this

With ref to the Mortis Engine some questions

a/ Are any of the engines, corpsemaster, spirit horde or banshee swarms attack magical?

b/ Are spirit horde steeds and only able to attck to front or can they attack all round

Many thanks

a. Nope; doesn't say they do, so they don't have them.

b. Because they're the "beasts" that pull the chariot, RAW they can only fight to the front.

(Which feels just plain wrong to me, as does the reasoning why chariots can't march ["the harness slows them down"--which should not apply given the spectral steed rule, am I right?])
 
Barding doesn't slow black knights down. You have a very good point there. I'm thinking that a chariot with spectral steeds should be able to march. Then again you'd have to argue that as soon as the black coach becomes ethereal it should be able to march also. Obviously neither of these things will happen but it's always nice to have wishful thinking. :thumbsup:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu